Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

She wasn't but you are not allowed to call out that has been or NEVER WAS, KenYAWN, on her crap.  She shades, but when its thrown back at her, Security/Captain.  How many times did pizza face say "my boat" knowing she owns nothing?  She continues to try and be the show's lead when the lead has already been chosen.  LOSER!  Not a wife or even a girlfriend [unless she hired another guy who's already married to another guy like she did on her debut].  

Sheree's broke ass adds nothing and she can go.  Still posing.  

Kim Fields needs to leave now before she compromises her self the way Botoxed Cynthia has.  

Cynthia is miserable because she married to that old short broke fool that she really never wanted in the first place.  

How many eppies in and a fight already?  Nene sure does bring this show down...oh wait 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alex and Simon now live Down Under, but I sure would welcome Jill's skanky ass back to NYC. I love to hate her... and I like her family. 

It's a divide in my household: I think Ford Focus is as fault; hubby blames Cynthia. 

Cynthia is definitely taking her anger about Peter out on the girls, but Dodge Omni is still in the wrong. I'm amazed this girl has lasted four seasons, and was even brought back full-time after being demoted, a la LuAnn. 

• Members

I'm wishing they would've chose another color for Potomac other than black. I think the pink that Gizelle is wearing or the orange on the bottom half of Robin's dress should've been the colors they were all dressed in. 

I want Jill's messy ass back too. She at least have history with the show and will bring the drama.

• Members

I love Kim Fields on RHOA. This episode highlighted how well she fits. I like that she's different from the others and that they went against type when casting her. I don't want her to leave, in fact I'd give her a huge bonus to sign on again. The way she squashed the drama between Cynthia and Porsha was flawless. She is a total queen! I like that she isn't afraid to speak up and she isn't a punk. She's staying true to herself and seems to be enjoying the experience. LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

Porsha continues to be an idiot. Not surprised, don't care. I do wonder what this fight plus the finale fight means for her. Nene was very shady towards her on WWHL, which makes sense since she saw the last fight. I think it's to the point where even her supporters have to give up on defending her.