Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kyle worked super hard to set up Dorit at Teddi's retreat (who are the Teddi fans paying for that nothingburger?). She basically dumped her BFF so she could stir Dorit up in the hotel room and then tattle on her at the dinner. And I don't even like vain, superficial Dorito chip!

But what was most interesting was her seething jealousy of Denise. It's no accident that Kyle was harping on the lesbian remark -- a perfect segue into introducing the Brandi-Denise rumor, I think. Last week Kyle was also the one who asked Aaron what he does for a living and unleashed the cray. Kyle is so obviously trying to set up Denise for a fall, but she is so limited in what she believes will shock the BH audience. And Rinna was sitting back and lapping the whole mess up. Kyle is shaking the tree and Rinna is perched ready to pick up the fruit.

I related to Sutton's discomfort and anxiety in these forced social situations. She knows most of the women are waiting to pounce on her. Speaking of anxiety, I felt for Amelia who seems to be really going through some difficult times. Her mother, however, seemed more preoccupied with attracting the attention of the paps.

This is Porsha pivoting after she spent the latter part of the season cosying up to Nene. It's a stab at relevancy and staying on the show when Nene is so obviously on her way out. 

• Members

BH

Now that I finally got to binge it (and I'll be doing that with you tonight NY hehe), I actually want to add Kyle to the GETTING RID OF OG List. I know, shocking since she is a producer, but it does seem weird to me that all of a sudden they are showing off a high as a kite Maurico and Kyle's Season 1 better half. Majority rule of producers perhaps. 

And I hate to say it...but I've enjoy it so far. Of course, it could be that maybe dare I say...they are going to turn on each other. Fingers crossed.

KYLE: OMG...she is clearly the only one of the coven that is getting the bad edit. And I don't mind that at all. Could it be that this is the season we get a Kyle takedown? Hmmmm

LIPSA. In a Kyle vs Lipsa fight...honestly I would be Team Lipsa. I never thought I would see the day. She is still too obsessed with LVP and attempting to have a storyline through her drama which I don't like. It doesn't feel organic and I feel that is what she is trying for since the producers are now making them show their lives. Perhaps if she pulls out her Season 5 self who was tongue in cheek, but is that woman still in there. 

ERIKA. I admit that I have found her crying forced, but I do like that she is trying to open up. She is still being very strategic (but they all are) with finally showing her son online all of a sudden. However, I will give credit where credit is due.

DORIT. Okay, I admit that I like her fashion this time around. And her TH are hilarious. But meh.

TEDDI. I only mention her because she is clearing trying to 'not' be boring which is making her worse. Always trying to get Denise together online when Denise isn't studying her. So it makes me wonder how this is all going to turn out that the ladies are currently taking pot shots at Denise.

DENISE. I see why you married Aaron every time I look down, but it's hard to miss.

Please register in order to view this content

That said, I like that she is showing off her potential after all year. And they are really setting her up, but the season really seems to revolve her. No wonder the other girls are mad.

GARCELLE. So far, so good. Loving her. And from what I can tell she is going to be OC Lizzie...setting back, observing...then will tell it like it is. And I love that Erika is to her what Eileen was to Erika. The beginning of a good friendship.

SUTTON. As far as I am concerned, a housewife. And what is happening with the girls turning on each other is due to her also telling it like it is with the Boring One. 

So far, so good.

Oh,  saw it a moment ago.

Scandalous.

ETA: the tweet is gone. Darn! Hope someone has it pop up again. Meanwhile, Google is listing Michael now as Ashley ex-husband. lol.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Since we talk about (and I haven't seen it all the way through)...RHOM SEASON 2 Marathon TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Adriana vs Johanna all over again.

And...Karent and that smile. 

• Members

I hadn’t mentioned this weeks RHOBH, but this was a pivotal episode to setting up the overall arc. It’s obvious now that Kyle is instrumental to this Denise story, which explains why Kyle and Rinna were so giddy in the trailer when talking about it. My guess is that Kyle brought Brandi in to stir this up since she was upset with Denise. Kyle never does her own dirty work and she’s proven time and time again that she’s exactly what she accuses LVP of being. I just hope in the end she gets called out and we don’t load Denise over this. 

Now in weirder news, it looks like RHOC and RHOD are filming, which I don’t understand. 

RHOC got lots of press by posting how they were filming with iPhones. Not sure how Dallas is doing it. Texas is open so they could have a camera crew. I hope that if they are all filming with iPhones that it’s just for a special episode to bridge the gap until filming truly starts. I can’t deal with more than that of this low budget mess. I’d rather wait to be honest. 

• Members

Yeah, it’s just rare that a person in the HW circle would be so ubiquitous (showing up to almost every! single! event!) yet so silent. Almost eerily silent. She’s like a strange inanimate object with a face that rarely even smiles or changes expressions. They must have really hated her, or she must have given them next to nothing to work with.

• Members

Ya this Elyse situation is beyond bizarre.  I don't know if they were full-on testing her or knew she'd be a "friend" from the jump, but she is a dud who is not getting the memo lol.  However, the two times she's spoken up, she has spoken up--first calling wasted Sonja her ex's "accessory" and then calling out LuAnn/Dorinda out for the vodka.  She was annoying and judgey af, but she was right in the context of both scenes.  And they gave her a talking head, so she either keeps dropping bombs or she's just physically there so much they accepted they had to interview her?

It's interesting that while Sonja and Dorinda don't seem to be crazy about her, they're super familiar with her and both have really opened up to her while drunk.  I have trouble seeing her keep up with Ramona's antics irl lol.

I am still totally here for Leah.  They are showing her full life and it is messy... I'm getting all kinds of shady vibes from her, but I appreciate her "redemption" story and empathize that despite how far she's come, it's like everyone is expecting her life to become a trainwreck without a conductor again.  She feels old-school OC 'wife to me and I love it.  And she's hella funny.  I wish they'd show the other women this 360.

Anyway, loving NY.  I LOVED seeing Jacques!!!  I was sad production gave him such a dopey edit and Ramona and Sonja had little reaction to initially seeing him... he was a big part of the show as far as boyfriends/husbands go on NY...

Sonja and Dorinda are the ones to watch for me so far from a narrative standpoint.  But we know Tinsley of all people will probably get the bulk of focus during the latter half because of Scott/dipping out.