Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read Kenya's treatment towards Marlo as walking on eggshells and being extremely worried about doing anything that Marc would see and therefore get upset about. It's one thing to throw shade while hubby is not within earshot, but it's another to have 3 people walking around trying to find a place to sit at while someone is speaking at the event. She seemed worried about Marlo and the kids blocking peoples' views and therefore triggering another Marc meltdown. 

• Members

I don't care how horrible anyone is, I would not wish them to be subjected to someone like Marc Daly. I like Kenya, but I wouldn't wish that kind of husband on any of the rhobh shrews and I can't stand them. If this is the way he's treating her in public, I can just imagine the way he was behind closed doors. No one deserves that. On the after show, Cynthia and Eva talked about how horrible MD was at the event.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Nene is so stupid. I can't with her buddying up with Kim again after all the underlying racist mess Kim has done over the past decade. This is why I can't fully get behind her ever. She always goes running back to Kim, who couldn't care 2 sh-ts about her. 

Also, Nene taking shots at Eva and Kandi won't go over lightly either. I guess she wants all that smoke again at the reunion. 

• Members

Finally got to watch ATL. OK, so Kenya: I acknowledge that she and her marriage are literally carrying the show this season. There is nothing else going on otherwise. I want to feel bad for her, but when she goes out of her way to target Tanya and Marlo, I can't. WTH did Tanya ever do to her? That cookie lady stunt was so hurtful. She even acts shady towards her BFF Cynthia. So when Marc treats her like he does, I can't help but think 'What's good for the goose...' 

When Kenya was talking to Cynthia about accepting Mike Hill's past and not just falling for who you want him to be, I couldn't help but think that is what happened with Kenya and Marc. Both were attracted to the image each other projected, and to what the other person could do for them. When they discovered that both are gold-star assholes who go low and petty, well, as karmic as that is, it put paid to the marriage. Marc seriously hates her. Like he goes out of his way to kiss up to Nene and Marlo because he knows that drives Kenya nuts.

This. She used that event to lord it over those she dislikes in particular. Hiding Marlo's nephews in the back -- they are the target demographic for this non-profit! To her, this was meant to be K and Marc's big married-couple moment for the cameras, but it ended up exposing their individual pettiness big-time.

And he is just.... THE WORST. Greta Garbo over here wants to be left alone?? Bullshit. He used this charity event (and his connections with the RHOA husbands) to burnish his own image and raise his profile. Then he throws a hissy fit about the cameras being there too long! They were there long enough to capture his speech, though! Lucky for him! He pretends to be Mr. Super-Private, but that tantrum was all about getting noticed and showing Kenya the finger (metaphorically).

Edited by Cat

• Members

Tonight's RHONJ reunion is exactly why I hate reunions because there is always someone who never shuts up. Jennifer was so obnoxious and annoying. Nothing was discussed for very long because she had to make a snarky comment or get screen time. I wish the producers would cut off the mikes of the housewives who do this. 

• Members

Jennifer was SO overboard tonight.  It was insane.  I'm surprised she went wishy washy on the Melissa pregnancy segment because she gave zero f*cks about everything else she was saying... and she wiggled out of her obviously shady comment about Marge's parenting.  Maybe somebody coached her to lay off the parenting stuff.  This show has dangerously veered off into "what kind of family are YOU?" territory.

Jennifer had me rofl when she unironically said she thought she was a very patient person.  Those kind of ignorant, lack of self-awareness moments are amazing on all HW shows.  But for as insufferable as she was, she was shutting down the other couch in a Caroline Manzo-esque effective ass way.  Even Marge didn't know how to respond back to her, lol.