Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

My only cringe issue with Bethenny mentioning Dennis is that in the meantime, she's already cozied up to yet another man. And according to the season finale write-ups, just bought a townhouse in Boston with the new guy? 

The thing with Dorinda/Sonja going after Tinsley having money post-Scott is silly. Doesn't Tins come from wealth? Hello, look at the fabulous Dale! Looks like Bethenny and others may go after Tins at the reunion for not "really living" in NYC since it sounds like she spent a bunch of time back in Florida after they wrapped filming the season. 

Agreed to another great finale and their genuine affection for one another shines through whether through laughs (Ramona/Dorinda/Sonja), petty digs (Ramona/LuAnn), or frustration (Bethenny, etc./Luann). Don't mess with success; these women can go yet another round intact. 

ADDED: I had a flashback of years past seeing Dorinda's hair combed back and outfit (very reminiscent of her first year; S7) and Sonja's talking head shot looking very fresh and young like we're back Season 4. Add to that Ramona and LuAnn, and these vets age like fine wine! 

SIDE NOTE: Watching Real Housewives and then the Democratic debate made for a crazy dream in the middle of the night. I was in NYC (but it looked suspiciously like Chicago) having a sleepover at Dorinda's with Sonja there. But I had to dip out to help Kamala Harris literally put up a stage in some park (Chicago's Grant Park?) and there was technical difficulties (Hi NBC) getting it all together, but Kamala and I persevered! No food fight here!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Eva from RHOA got a huge radio contract that will require a move to Dallas! Link: https://tamaratattles.com/2019/06/28/exclusive-eva-marcille-to-leave-rhoa-and-atlanta/

For the record, the article states that she wouldn't have to move until January so she'll still be on RHOA for this upcoming season. I wonder if knowing this will cause them not to give her a peach since she'll technically be on her way out. Plus she's giving birth soon so there's no telling how much she will film as the season progresses. Now it would never happen on segregated Bravo, but now you'll have two former RHOA's living on Dallas (Claudia and Eva). Perhaps that could be the jolt you need to boost RHOD in terms of ratings. Also, Mary from RHODC also lives in Dallas and is friends with the ladies. I'm surprised we haven't at least seen a guest spot from her.

• Members

What I love about Potomac is how the sins of the past keep popping up this year. Ashley's past sins keep popping up in the form of Candiace. While Candi is messy as f-ck this year, I did enjoy when she called Ashley out for being a busybody in the past. Karma is a b-tch and you are NOT on her good side, Ashley. 

I did enjoy Mo rightfully chin-checking Candi though b/c it was needed. Candi was messy to give Gizelle any information knowing that she was going to use it and twist it. And everything Mo said had validity. All of Candiace's actions stem from her relationship with her mom. 

Gizelle buying this dilapidated home for almost 1 million...

I need her to get with Kenya and Kandi to see how you properly flip a house for a decent amount. Gizelle is gonna lose more money than gain. 

I am glad that Robyn starting next week will actually add something to the show. God knows she is the dead weight on this show. 

• Members

POTOMAC

That was cray cray...and I loved it.

I think @DaytimeFan said it a few weeks that it was like old school Y&R how the slow burn of what Michael said at Ashley's uncle's party. And like a good secret on a soap the more people in the know, the more chances that it will come out...which is looking like next week so YAY!!!

Monique had me rolling with her comment about the salad while the Young Bucks fought.

And Karen's look at the dinner was priceless.

• Members

I was glad Monique called out Candiace for running to Gizelle of all people to misdeliver her comment about Katie.

I love that Candice is giving Ashley the business. I find her and Michael to be completely phony so it’s nice to see it called out, but her flipping out because her mom got mentioned is not a good look. You can’t make your mom your storyline and then be mad when people use it.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhoc-season-14-trailer-makeouts-arrests-and-feuds-reignite/

Looks like Vicki may have actually been demoted, she’s barely in the trailer. I think that’s a really dumb decision. Say what you want about her, but she’s RHOC.

Emily and Gina were absolute duds, I can’t believe they’re back.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

But she can throw them out of her house for bringing up her mother.

But I liked Emily.

That said...looks like the season will end with Shannon vs Tamra. And maybe even Viki will be the cause of it with some pot stirring. I bet she pulls a NYC LuAnn Season 6/BH Camille this season on that cast. 

ETA:  Oh, yeah...demoted she was...

Image result for Real Housewives of Orange County cast picture 2019

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

NYC Season 9 -- another one down!

I ended up getting used to and liking the new opening credits and music, even if I felt the colors should've been brighter and less grey.

I didn't think I would, but I really enjoyed Tinsley and thought she provided a good couple of storylines living with Sonja and re-starting her life. Her weird mother/daughter frenemy dynamic with Sonja was fascinating.

Ramona was on a whole other level of hateful crazy this season. It doesn't matter, I love watching her, but she did admit in the reunion she went nuts. I don't know if she started the Bethenny feud in order to have a story, but I suspect she did partly feel hurt Bethenny didn't contact her much over the summer and spun that off into a season of arguing. It really was a pretty good arc, though, from mentioning Brynn to that naked pool hug. 

So painful watching LuAnn stubbornly getting married all the way through to insisting she's happy with Tom at the reunion when we knew it was only a matter of weeks before she filed for divorce. Towards the end there you could read between the lines: It was all about getting married and not about real love.

Which Housewives show could ever pull off a political storyline like NYC? I thought I loved Carole but I adored her even more for fighting against Trump's election and being so passionate about it.

The Mexico trip was HANDS DOWN the best Housewives trip ever. You actually truly felt it that they had fun/enjoyed themselves, and while there was drama, it wasn't toxic and relatively quickly contained.

Dorinda's Christmas party is SUCH a great tradition for the show. I love how her "I MADE IT NICE!" became a catchphrase.

Season 8 ended up leaving a bit of bitter taste in regards to Bethenny for me, but I still find her hilarious. I actually thought she was a little too reserved in her comebacks this season -- I KNOW she can end lives much better than this!

Just, adore adore adore NYC.