Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Eileen Davidson at least has alot to do with that. Ive read on other boards of people who never watched the show checking it bc they saw Ashley from Y&R on it. Alot of black people who only watched ATL are watching it bc of that connection

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ramona's pissed, so that means she's here to stay! The show needs buzz and drama. If Ramona is flipping her [!@#$%^&*] over this new lady, you can bet they'll keep her around.

Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn, Bethenny, Carole, Heather, Kristen, & New Girl. Eight ladies, though? They'll probably just keep her as a friend unless they downgrade someone else. (Kristen!)

I would love to see the day they pulled a Heather Locklear/Melrose Place maneuver with the opening, and have someone be a permanent Special Guest Star. They could do that with Bethenny :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHofBH

Yet another winner of an episode as we begin the steady climb to more heightened drama. The show just works better when it isn't a constant stream of dark, ugly drama between a bunch of petty women. These episodes provide us with balance that we need to sustain the season!

Eileen's frosty, nervous energy is a cover for a slightly insecure, slightly dorky woman. Nothing wrong with that! Eileen is who she is and she owns it. It's nice to see that the family friendly atmosphere on daytime soap sets that Erika Slezak and Susan Lucci raved about back in the 80s remains in the industry.

Brandi's single scene doing her podcast was more than enough exposure to her.

Yolanda's scenes were what we've come to expect of her: she worships David unfailingly. It isn't offensive and she has a wonderful smile. But, whatever.

Loved the two Lisas in Palm Springs. Lisa R is so positive and joyous, just love her. The thing about Lisa's Max dating an older woman is that it shouldn't surprise her: boys go for women that remind them of their mothers. Lisa is an old soul, in the best sense of the word, she's a very glamorous, refined woman...he isn't going to find that in 25 year olds. So he goes a decade older. Sure, Max is looking for a "mummy"...but so did Ken's son and that one worked out great!

Kim was quite likeable in this episode as it emerges that she and Monty have a complicated history (his second ex-wife was getting her makeup done with Kim and all seemed cordial) and she's done a lot for him. It appears Kim has a few crosses to bear, which is likely why she's been such a messy drunk and ridiculously bad dog owner in the past...but she has many redeeming features. Kyle, of course, tried to make the wedding as much about her as it was about Kim, Monty and their daughter. The highlight of the wedding scenes, aside from the positively beaming groom, was Kathy Hilton looming on her front steps, looking like the classic Beverly Hills matron, coldly blanking Kyle while telling Kim she was doing great. That was just too delicious for words. Kathy just seems to loathe Kyle. If ever someone deserved Special Guest Star billing, it is Kathy Hilton.

• Members

Yes. My closest friends tell me often that when they met me or that other people met me...I had an air about me. Some people even say that I'm a bitch because they do not get my sense of humor which can be quite dry or racy depending on my mood. Once you get to know me, they know I'm a total Brooke Davis. lol.

My coworkers are the same way. they see the efficient, if somewhat quirky, coworker. They definitely have seen the bitch. lol. But I'm a good guy and those close to me at work know this. Those around them know it. It is only my haters that dislike me. But I have no time for bs and call them on it so that is probably why.

• Members

Based on seeing how Eileen is on the show, I can totally see why her and Brandi will not get along. From reading Brandi's blog, she was a DAYS fan gurl back in the day and was a john/Marlena fan. I'm guessing that Brandi will be a total fan gurl to Eileen.. perhaps asking question after question which will put Eileen on guard since she seems a little more aloof and guarded then Brandi (que the scene in the super trailer where Eileen telling someone.. most likely Brandi.. that her checking up on her life is super creepy). Hence I could totally see Brandi bringing up the 'adultery/home wrecker' stuff.. and maybe even bringing up the old rumour of her being a man.

Unlike Adrienne.. Eileen will most likely address things head-on without quitting... and unlike Joyce, will probably be able to get in the mud with Brandi and beat her. Didn't reports say that most everyone (even Yolanda) sided with Eileen over Brandi?

• Members

LOL! I will SCREAM if Brandi brings up the rumors of Eileen being a man!! That would be TV GOLD!! Plus you know Eileen would eat that bitch alive. Personally I love Eileen so far. I'm very similar in that I can come off very aloof and people have a lot of trouble reading me. I like her vibe and I think all of her scenes have been interesting.

• Members

The dynamic between the three of them is EVERYTHING.

Kyle acts like she supports Kim while not so secretly wanting to see her fail and getting her wish all too often. Meanwhile, Kathy - the queen of this band of sisters - really loves Kim and doesn't seem to care much about the "put together," and thirsty one of her siblings, Kyle.

So happy Kathy has been willing to participate more this season. I don't want her to become a full-pledged regular because too much reality TV ruins the mystique.

Kathy and the inclusion of Kim's immediate family - the sick ex and her newlywed daughter - has really infused Kim's entire storyline.

Kim and Yolanda were the ones you'd figure would be the least alluring storyline wise going into this season but so far their storylines have had the most pop.