Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adrienne will be back for sure...the Lisa rinna/Kim confrontation happens at adriennes gathering.

Camille was.shown filming a lot.

Taylor is only.back as a guest for occasional.visits.

I'm.liking the fun vibe.without any contrived fights. .I dread the upcoming toxic.vibe. as long as the show.keeps things balanced...I'm all good.

Eileen and hubby bickering in episode 4 preview ....shades of Paul/Adrienne?

• Members

Kyle and Brandi are on the outs:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kyle-richards-on-castmate-brandi-glanville-i-dont-ever-see-us-being-2014312

Cliff Notes:

- Kyle basically says that Brandi does something during shooting this season that put an end to their newfound friendship.

- Kyle says what Brandi did is something she's done to others and she knew it would eventually happen to her as well.

- Kyle in so many words says that it's done for with her and Brandi.

Damn, Blandi. I see this being a rough reunion for her. Lisa AND Kyle on her ass. And we've yet to factor in Lips, Eileen, and Yolanda but from the trailer, one can tell that Eileen/Lips won't care for Brandi either. Brandi is going to get piled up on and I am going to LOVE it. Hopefully, this is her last season on RHOBH. She has single handedly killed this show.

• Members

She needs to exit stage left but she won't unfortunately. Unless it's just absolutely ridiculous...and I'm talking Jill Zarin/Crazy Kelly Bensimon level of insanity Brandi will be holding that diamond come next season.

I feel bad for Todd but his mom's death shouldn't result in Bravo editing her scenes out...I mean that's the reality of what happened. If that's what Todd wants tho then sure they should respect his wishes. However I do want to see this mess.

Yolanda will still defend Brandi cuz she's bitter like those lemons she grows. Mad that she burned bridges with Lisa and has reduced their friendship to "air kisses and bullshit" as Queen Lisa said.

• Members

Looking back at all the housewives from all the franchises and I have to say Brandi turning on Lisa ranks up there as one of the dumbest decision that any has made. She really thought she was bringing her down. Ha!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Brandi ain't going NOWHERE. This season from everybody's accounts is going to be epic and they have finally gotten a cast that works. Lisa Rinna has been a huge hit, ratings are UP before anything has even happened and while the jury is out on Eileen, the fact that she's heavily feuding with Brandi and the cast is siding with her speaks volumes. I can't wait til things kick off.

ETA:

Here are the episode descriptions for the next two episodes of RHOBH:

Soap fans are going to go crazy for episode 5!

RHOA Episode 5 description -

Edited by Chris B

• Members
I havent really thought about it but yeah thats a good one especially since that was so calculated on Jill's part. She really did not think the audience would turn on her and thought she was going to be getting tons of sympathy that season. It truly was her downfall

• Members

Nothing tops Jill turning on Bethenny and what that did to the New York franchise as a whole. That completely ruined things for them and they still haven't completely recovered. Yolanda, Kyle and Brandi were smart because they knew they messed up and while things aren't perfect now, they're clearly trying to get in Lisa's good graces. They want their check.

• Members

The sad thing though is that while Lisa did have a genuine friendship with Kyle and cared for her I think it's plainly obvious she felt a very special deeper connection with Brandi despite the very short time they got to know each other.

I think if not for her past with Kyle and all things being equal there are some crazy things Lisa would forgive Brandi for but NOT Kyle.

Loved Kathy reading the rights to Kim's daughter Brooke on that terrible dress....the first one that is. That is not classy wedding in a church material.

• Members

WOW. All that dirt.

Well, I hope to see RHoM again.

Well, as much as I love my boo Vix, I thought it was known that Nene's fashion sense was stepped up when she befriend Marlo who is a fashionata. So is it surprising that with their falling out that her fashion sense also went own notches?

Eileen is love.