Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Nene has no valid reason to hate Kenya. None whatsoever. She hates Kenya because she's threatened. Kenya is able to pull the same stunts that Nene pulled the first four seasons, but she does it better and craftier than Nene ever could. That's it. And Kenya does not owe Nene sh*t. Nene's history alone shows that she is intimidated by women that are either smarter, prettier, more successful, has more star power, or more on a come up than she is. Kim. Sheree. Kandi. Phaedra [until now]. Marlo. Cynthia. Star. Kenya. Claudia. All these women strike fear, spark an insecurity in Nene that she cannot handle.

And please. Everyone with a brain knows that Apollo lied about the Kenya situation from DAY ONE. His alibi didn't even sound credible. It was sturdy from the start. And as Kenya said, if Phaedra was a real lawyer, where are her receipts? A real attorney would put their P.I. hate on, investigate their suspicions, and collect receipts before pointing the finger. Phelony has no leg to stand on and she knows it. I'll never trust anything this broad says as she came on the show lying about her pregnancy. Apollo is single-handedly dismantling that 'Southern Belle' image she's been forcing on the poor souls that believe it and I am loving it. I was glad and thought it was hilarious that he brought up that Phaedra was sneaking to come see him once he got out to come and hump him on an air mattress with his ankle bracelet on. tongue.png

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alright, I'm over this whole Apollo/Kenya crap. He lied, whether the ladies apologize or not who cares. I'm going to need Kenya to pick herself up and stop crying about this mess. No more. I need my strong, take no [!@#$%^&*] Kenya back. Write a song and twirl all over the haters. Just stop letting them see you cry. And Kenya breaking down over Velvet last season was one of the saddest moments on any housewives show for me. This breakdown? Doesn't even compare.

Poor Poorsha, she must've cringed talking about checks knowing that Claudia now has hers. This has to make any confrontations they have the rest of the season a sore spot for her. Hopefully she checks the superior attitude at the door next time. The only thing she has going for her is her Rolls and now she has to sell that to. :lol:

I can't take Kandi anymore. Having your husband do your dirty work for your business is low. These are YOUR friends that YOU hired. Grow a pair and handle it yourself. Oh, and also stop your damn smirking! At this point Todd and Don Juan should run things while she tames the wildebeest that is her mother.

I see Phaedra's plastic surgery has made its appearance. Nene even commented on it. The shade!

Team Pretty > Team Ughly

• Members

Watching Kenya have a breakdown was cringeworthy for me too but I understood it. Your name is all that you have and these women are practically destroying it every chance they get. I do wish though that she'd stop trying to play nice with these hoes b/c that's not going to gain their respect. She better go and refresh her memory of past seasons. Kenya is going to have to play nasty for them to get off her back.

And Porsha is feeling stupid because she did all that acting out and burned bridges only to be made a fool. I'm onto Bravo. tongue.png They are making the audience regret about their plea to bring Porsha back. They knew it'd go to her head and she'd come off looking bitchy. But I am loving it. laugh.png

I noticed Nene's shade too. Just like the shade she tossed at Porsha last week. Nene gives no f*cks about these women. The sooner they realize it, the better. She'll drop Phaedra and Porsha in a hot second if Cynthia and Kenya made amends with her.

SN: Kim and Nene are going to reunite on WWHL on Dec 7th. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Not surprised. Andy seems to love this twat. Plus, I've heard that they are bringing back all the women from last season. I do hope though with this being the 10th season that they bring back tons of familiar, polarizing faces--Gretchen, Alexis, Peggy, Laurie, Jeana, Lydia, Jo, Lynne, etc.

RHOBH:

I LOVED how Lisa paid Brandi's bum ass in dust. Lisa's reaction had me rolling. And Kyle is an idiot. Why insert yourself in Brandi/Lisa's issues [by allowing Brandi to use your phone] when your relationship with Lisa is still shaky? :rolleyes:

Thank God Lisa is able to find friendship in Lips [this is what I'm calling Lisa R for now].

Eileen could've gotten a bit more of an introduction but I'll take what I can get. From previews of next week though, I hope that the bickering between she and her husband does not escalate into something more. Joining Housewives with issues in a marriage can be a killer unless she learns like Shannon from RHOC and changes.

• Members

No gretchen.. cause Gretchen visiting means Slade visits.

From what I hear, that all the women are back plus they are adding one additional housewife. The one positive about Tamra is that she can't keep her mouth shut during filming.. hence why we knew of Shannon's addition to the cast at the start of filming. So Tamra.. please post away and spoil us :)