Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

No. Especially Kathy and Richie. Jacqueline's hysterics were just doing the most IMO. Richie is scum, he was always the most pressed about Teresa next to Melissa. I can't stand him and the cardboard box he's married to.

I commend Melissa and Joey for not filming reaction scenes. Where did they finally get some integrity and loyalty?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh my God....that clip is so adorable....could Andy be more hotter? He'd be such a wonderful dad just based on that clip alone...so sweet and caring. He's mid 40's right? He can't possibly be single in New York that's just a crime....

I still like Phaedra cuz she's a million times better than Kenya's fake twirling butt. And Ayden does help her in that regard cuz he's just so damn cute.

• Members

I don't think she does herself a lot of favors on most of her shows. She came across poorly on her first show (Martha Stewart Apprentice), she came across very poorly on her talk show, she seemed to lose a lot of fans on that Bethenny show. She didn't handle the press over her divorce all that well either.

I wonder if she regrets leaving RHONY. That seems to have been what made her work.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

No need for Jill to return to RHONY.. that bridge burned with her interview with Mr. Cohen. That said Bethanny vs. Heather will be epic.. plus Bethany has history with both Luann and Ramona... while I'm wondering where Carole/Kristen will fall on that conflict. From what I read.. when Kelly B made a visit, she and Carole got along well (not what I would have expected).. so anything is possible.

still can't believe no trailer for BH yet.

I heard a rumour that all five housewives would be back for season 10 of OC.. with the possibility of one new addition. Any truth or still rumour? I hope that Gretchen/Slade's appearance on WWHL isn't an indication of them possibly being back on the show? Last season proved they weren't needed nor wanted.

• Members

I can't link cuz I'm on my phone right now, but according to RealityTea, RHOBH won't return til January! argh!!! That's too long a wait! And according to their latest, DAYS alums Lisa Rinna and Eileen are having a lil feud.

Kristen and Billie fighting! Where's Jennifer Rose to break it up?

• Members

I don't like that. I loved BH and ATL airing together and BH definitely needs to be with VR. I guess Bravo is confident enough in it now to not have BH be its lead in. Looks like they are going back to the days of having one series air at a time instead of 2-3 overlapping.