Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kandi was lucky to have her spinoff air on Sunday nights, Bravo's biggest night and right off of ATL's best season ever. NeNe and Kim were both on Tuesday, right? (or was Kim eventually on Thursday?)

Agreed about the Beverly Hags. They're all so bitter and spiteful. Without Lisa, Kyle would surely find another target (Brandi?) to play victim to. Wash, rinse, repeat.

These ladies should have learned from the NYC overhaul of 2011. 100% hate is bad for the whole show.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just thinking about those four make me shudder. The thirst to appear Happy and Shiny and Smiley would be huge with those women, but you know that Brandi would always be one cocktail/medication mix away from turning Cujo on those bitches. In fact, Yol vs Brandi is just waiting to happen. The sad thing is that while that sounds watchable when I type it, in person it would be deathly dull as Brandi would be slurring and swaying everywhere, and Yolanda would have her EVERYTHING'S PERFECT/DoNotCompute face on.
Edited by Cat

• Members

Teresa looks the best I've ever seen her.

Wtf was Joe Gorga doing in the background? He's so stupid. Man I'd love to get him drunk tho.

Kandi's premiere also has the luxury of being labeled as RHOA so anyone who set their DVRs for season 6 also downloads Kandi's wedding episodes. Very smart Bravo!

• Members

LOL I had forgotten Kathy was actually ever on the show! lol Aww, let's shed a little tear. Because we prob won't be seeing Rosie again!

(NothinButAttitude wink.png You know I love you really and am just playing with you)

Lexi seems like she really REALLY wants to be a part of this show...

Edited by Cat

• Members

Rosie was in the half-hour preview, as was Kathy. Something about Rosie losing weight in one scene, and in another, a dig between Kathy and Teresa because Teresa is embarking on desserts.

No sign of Chucky or Donkeyface though.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

LOL @ Chunky (typo, and it stays) Chucky and DonkeyFace.

Spoke to soon, huh. I did like Rosie last season, though (I don't even mind Kathy -- it's more her irritating husband that puts my teeth on edge). I especially liked her hanging with Juicy and Spray-Hair in the Catskills. The Juicy/Rosie relationship I like. I find Juicy funny and watchable sometimes, even though he is totally a criminal. :lol:

I hope we see more of Milania schooling everybody's ass.

• Members

I f-cking LOATHE Rosie and the Wakiles. Richie is a disgusting, misogynistic, slimy pig. Actually all the men are but Richie is just a special type of disgusting moron. I plan on FF any scene he is on.

Yall know I was never here for that tarsier Kathy. She can fade into the background with her irrelevant ass. Did she even say a word at their last reunion? Hell I fell asleep watching it so may be she did.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I honestly don't know what it is about Juicy but he gets such a major pass from me. He's just too lovable to hate. I don't have the energy for it. And I forget the details of the crimes but I don't think physical assault, drugs, or anything of sexual nature was involved. I think it was just money correct? Anyways he's hilarious to me and I love watching his scenes with Tre and the girls.

• Members
I also see they aligned the premiere with the week Teresa and Joe get sentenced to maximize the inevitable media attention it's going to get. I like them but they brought what's happening on them on themselves. Teresa shouldn't be in her talking heads crying acting like it's happening TO her. She and Joe chose to steal millions.

I am also not here for Melissa or her husband. I dont care if they are playing nice with Teresa they disgust me.