Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I taped the Season 2 Atlanta marathon they had on the other day and looking back I have to agree with something you said when you said Kandi was the best addition to any Housewives franchise ever. You are right. Looking at it now that I am hip to the game of reality tv and have seen more of these women's personalities I feel like a fool for not liking her back then!

• Members

Lisa would be a big loss, like nene or theresa, but the show could and would go on without her. It's why one person should never be made the star of these shows. ATL is in great place to move on easily without nene. BH isn't in a great place but could still do it without Lisa.

As for her maybe leaving, bye Felicia! Hopefully it wouldn't out her on the wonderful VPR any more than she is.

But she will be back. Both new wives were a total flop and all the women will get a pay increase because of it. I predict all 5 other women will be back, sadly. And joined by Mohammed's new wife and another new wife.

• Members

I only asked bc there is going to be a REAL Real Housewives of London, so that could end up getting confusing. Anyways, I have both RHOC and LOL (LOL) on my queue. Not sure which to watch first. Was RHOC boring like last week?

• Members

Rhoc -

Another boring episode. Vicki in the mid west? Tamras contrived ryan testosterone story? Shannon in general? Do. Not. Care. Not at all.

Lizzie/Heather's play date was cute. I loved how when Lizzie's kid was having a melt down heather just told her to take her time cuz all moms have been there. Ya know if it were Vicki or Tamra they'd be judging what an awful mother Lizzie is. Also, Casey's cupcakes are so overrated.

Christmas in California looks so weird on tv.

Lizzie and her sister were really cute.

Heather and Shannon - lord. Shannon is just a bitch. Period. She's in with Vicki and Tamra and wants drama so she aimed for Heather IMO. She just comes off very fake. Heather really is just educated and sophisticated and these basic OC wives don't understand her. That's really what it is IMO. I liked how heather owned her overreaction to the chair. Shannon's issue is heather telling her where to sit yet she and Vicki told her where to sit.

I sued with heather here because I think we have all been there before. It's not really jealousy, IMO, but when your friend goes out of their way to hangout with your other friends and exclude you it raises a flag. I do think Shannon has done that. I think she's great at it. I do see where Shannon is coming from tho with one more dig etc but I don't think that's heathers intention.

Good day LA is HUGE for heather. And I can't wait for heather to call Tamra out!

• Members

I was nodding off during Kandi's spinoff. In all honesty, I was extremely tired, but I wasn't too impressed to stay awake.

I agree that ATL is in a strong enough position to survive without NeNe, but Beverly Hills desperately needs their Queen Bee Lisa to stay afloat. Nobody wants to see Ellen Barkin Brandi cleaning up dog poop in an empty run-down house.

• Members

No but I do want to see her drinking and hanging out with her girlfriends and Yolanda and her lemon tree farm and oddly enough even Kyle and her basicness. I wouldn't mind a Lisa return but I'm solid without it. Kim can go but I'll take her over those awful additions last season.

• Members

The difference between BH and ATL is that Bh doesn't have anyone likeable besides Lisa. Take her away and it's a cast of bitter awful harpies. She brings a sense of light humor and comfort in her scenes to help balance this out. She had not turned into the negative draining vortex that Nene has become. Take Nene from ATL and it think there are still likeable and rootable women. Phaedra is the worse when it comes to being bitter and nasty (and Porsha soiled her image at the reunion) but the rest are still pretty much fun and interesting enough on their own

Obviously this is my own opinion but I can't with a season of just Kyle, Kim, Brandi and Yolanda. Any new women would really have to impress me to have to deal with that miserable lot

its deserved and Kandi had great lead in to this with this last season of ATL setting it up

I had to roll my eyes at the preview that said "this season on..." Season? Isn't this just 3 episodes?

Edited by Cheap21