Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Never said that but that's the problem when you've become such a cartoon like she has. I find it very hard to view anything she does as authentic these days. We'll see when the new season gets here (which is going to feel like an eternity I can tell) but as for me I'm skeptical. That's all I'm saying...I'm skeptical and there's probably a lot of people out there who feel the same way regardless of what she's posting on Insta.

In the end it really doesn't matter. I find her whole routine funny at this point and what's more entertaining is watching her crumble once the real heat is brought on her. If there's one thing that reunion did it was expose just how fake and phony she truly is. That whole story about Nene "meeting" her made up African prince? Priceless. The way she got read by both Nene and Phaedra? Again just beautiful to watch. She's a joke at this point and if not for Apollo and Phaedra I doubt we'd be talking about her at all. When she doesn't have this prepared remarks she absolutely falls apart and just sits there silent playing the victim as usual.

Lol at Patricia....he's ready to go to war with Nene and Greg...smdh. I don't know how Cynthia stands him.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

How is Kenya any more fake than Phaedra or Nene? They all present the type of persona they want to present and as a trio I feel leave a lot behind closed doors. In terms of this franchise I'd say Kandi and Cynthia are the only ones giving true 100% representations of their lives, good and bad. I would say Porsha has revealed a lot, but usually not by choice. With her we've had maybe six versions of the "real" Porsha. But Phaedra is 100% a comical character that does not exist as presented on RHOA. Nene and Kenya are more real than that, but both are very guarded in their personal life IMO.

• Members

This show is different in that someone like Lisa really doesn't need to do this show unless she wants to. It's not about a paycheck, it's about the experience and promoting her businesses. She already has a spin-off, so why would she want to do a show with a bunch of women who hate her? Now if she does go they have a huge problem on their hands and will need a massive reboot. Even bigger than New York. They need to find some true heavy hitters to replace her.

Edited by Chris B