Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would think Bravo would love this kind of dedication and keep her around for one more season. Wasn't Jill universally hated after season 3 of NYC? I could be wrong, since I didn't jump on the bandwagon til they were already in season 4.

She'll self-destruct even more and be too stupid to realize she shouldn't be airing her grievances on camera anymore. Bravo will air it, Brandi will regret it, and she'll bow out after season 5. That's my prediction.

• Members

^^^^This times a million. If she had any common sense she wouldn't have been so turnt up this season and just approached Lisa calmly about Scheana if it were truly bothering her THAT much. Her attempts to justify her feelings were weak at best and absolutely laughable towards the end. About to watch the little snippets on Bravo's website and then RHOM season 2 reunion which I completely loved. I still never got around to watching this past seasons reunion which I regret.

• Members

Bravo airs the first 15-20 mins on Saturday of all the series.

I disagree. I don't see anyone except the regulars calling her out. She seems really popular still, as of now.

Brandi is still by far the most talked about in the cast. Both in the tabloids/online/on entertainment shows and by fans. The difference between Jill and Brandi is Jill was hated by 99% of the audience/media/production and it was a pure hate. Brandi is hated, for sure, but she also has a ton of fans and support. She's more buzzed about. And from what I hear, basically loved by production.

Brandi won't bow out. I don't think anyone on BH will ever because they all are desperate for the attention.

• Members

This Kenya/Kandi/Cynthia scene about motherhood and being a single mom is great. Yes I left nene off for a reason.

Appolo/Kenya ... Like... It's just wrong. Kenya is only speaking to him to piss shady off, appolo is approaching her to piss his wife off... Yet if this were a soap I'd be rooting for the affair. Lol. Papa smurf is so thirsty. Todd was funny.

Kenya was spot on about appolo using her in his game and against Phe. But she's acting like she didn't use him for story. It was a mutual use.

• Members

I'm actually waiting for Orange County. I don't know how good it's going to be since half the cast is gone but we still have Vicki, Heather and Tamera. I think there is two or three new girls. I don't know why Alexis, Gretchen and Lydia left. I never really warmed up to Lydia and Maybe Gretchen just used up all her usefulness. Now i have to wonder if we'll see Slade with another housewife in a few seasons. LOL

I just hope that Vicki's son in-law doesn't get much airtime because i was so over him last season. I think at the end of the season we heard he and Brianna moved out so maybe we won't see them as much. I know Brianna is pregnant again with a boy.

• Members

To fill you in, Lydia quit at the last minute which I think threw them for a loop. Rumor-mill has it that they had difficulty finding new wives since OC doesn't pay as well as others. Gretchen was fired due to testing poorly in focus groups who found her storylines fake. My guess is that Alexis simply was played out. She was only invited last year as a last minute desperation move.

Considering all the stress they had putting the season together, I do think it looks good. Season 8 was a nice send off for the old era with the 100 episode celebration, the return of an original housewife and a cast mostly made up of people we're familiar with. Now they can hopefully have a successful reboot and continue on for many years. IMO RHOC is the most rock solid of the franchises. The ladies and producers know their stuff. Even the one-season housewives tend to be good. They know the secret to keeping things fresh.

• Members

+1.

Real Housewives of Melbourne...

LOVED it. I've been through the first four episodes, and like RHOV (right down to the exact same production music) this international edition is putting the US franchises in the shade in terms of production values, casting and overall appeal. What a great one.