Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just don't care for her "comeback story". Im over her story!

tumblr_mw2oefznUc1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Judging you

I saw Vanderpump Rules and that Kristen chick got off way too easy. You don't disrespect your boss like that while working for a client under ANY circumstances. Lisa should have fired her. She is lucky all she got was a 2 week suspension.

Im over Scheana. Liked her in S1 but she is whining too much and playing up the victim, yet no one cares. Bye!

• Members

I agree that one of the strengths of the RH of Orange County was the constant revolving door of housewives. I think viewers will embrace the overhaul especially if it brings two or three new housewives especially if they are snarky and can cut Tamra/Vicki/Heather down to size.

Still bummed Lydia quit cause I think she had some snarky one liners, but I'm hoping for some new blood and some occasional visits from lauri or jeana.

• Members

OBpvLK9.jpg?1

Kenya's makeup is wack! She is such a beautiful woman and all that nonsense on her face just distracts from her beauty. Her talking heads look so much better. You can tell a makeup artist works with her to get those ready but she does it all herself in her daily life. Girl, you need help

Ydx72Mj.jpg?1

Kandi's gotten bigger since last season and Im not talking her hair.

PyAuOAz.jpg?1

I do like she managed to get a good talking head. The short look looks better on her. Wendy Williams said last week that Kandi blames her for the problems she has with her mother bc Joyce said she watched Wendy and Wendy said that Todd is an opportunist

Porsha's short hair doesn't match her face/body. Her eyes are too big. She needs the hair to distract from that. LMAO at her referring to Kordell's bubble butt. How you doin?

d4CZoHw.jpg?2

I do have to say I love her mother's hair and her in general. She resembles Chaka Kahn to me

Aiden is adorable! Not the cutest child but love him talking and interacting with everyone.

Nene: "AAAIIIIDDDDDSSSSSS!" I need one of the giffers to gif that...LOL

qRA8vnG.jpg?1

bSb2JJR.gif

I know that's right...LOL at Cynthia's face

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I wasn't too impressed with last night's episodes. Porsha and her family either need to take acting lessons or get more comfortable in front of the camera. Their scenes were cringeworthy. And the mom... Please wear tops that cover your arms, that's all I'm saying.

I like Kandi's new talking head too. The first bright red hairdo of hers that I really like!