Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I've never LOVED Heather, but I do think she's a good addition. Not the best and not perfect, but she's good enough. I would still prefer her on Beverly Hills. She'd have to find a new niche (or gasp, be herself) since she couldn't play the "richest" card.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder how much Tamra is going to go after Lauri at the reunion. They taped side-by-side and seemed chummy chummy for th 100th episode special which was taped after the mess that was this season.

I think that this will only prove that Lauri needs to come back to OC! She and Vicki on opposite sides, the veterans of the show who know each other's deep dark secrets and sordid paths. It's kind of like on NYC, how Ramona is missing a foil since Jill left and can go hog-wild mad. It would be so much more fun to have Vicki and Lauri "checking" each other and keeping each other in-line.

I think Lauri will need back-up since she is not the most articulate and sussinct person. But I think it is also clear that andy favours her, and will probably help to keep the OG at bay.

• Members

If they can get Lauri back full-time then we don't really need Gretchen.. since Lauri would fill the role Gretchen has right now except that Lauri/Vicki go back a long way.. and both know where each other's 'bones' are buried.. Plus, it seems like Tamra/Vicki are in a decent place plus Tamra/Lauri seem in a good place (if they were taped side by side on the 100th episode special).. so Tamra could be caught in the middle between Lauri/Vicki.. and it would seem more organic since Lauri/Tamra didn't have any deep seated issues between them like Tamra/Gretchen have.

I know that Lauri/Vicki/Jeana knew each other pre season 1.. and that Tammy K knew Jeana/Vicki.. just wondering who tamra knew pre-joining the show? Didn't Gretchen sort of know Jeana while Lynne came on the show because she knew Gretchen?

Who did Alexis know before she joined the show? I know Peggy knew Alexis.. and that Lydia knows Heather/Alexis.

• Members

You know Vicki went full Cujo on Lauri. I'm curious to see Gretchen call Heather a liar/disloyal and Heather to laugh in her face, TBH.

I still have yet to see this week's episode... Am excited for it, though!

Edited by Cat

• Members

They've been pretty accurate when it comes to reunions. All the things they revealed for the Season 4 NJ reunion, Season 5 ATL reunion, and Season 3 BH reunion came to pass.

http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-details-the-rhoc-season-8-reunion/

RHONJ:

Juicy's trial has been pushed back to October because his lawyer is dealing with a homicide case that could take months to finish. It had been scheduled to start Monday.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Even though I think the OC franchise is dead, I can't wait to see Gretchen read Trampra and Pleather the riot act. Fraudulent bitches. I hope Dumblexis nor Mr. Ed didn't try in jump in because if so, I hope Gretchen read them too.

Please get Gretchen off the show with these dumb slores. Time for housewife crossover . . . send her to RHOA as I've said before.