Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Luann has to be one of my least favorite housewives. Like below Teresa and that's low b/c I can't stand that wild banshee (sorry, Eric tongue.png ). Luann is a bore. She has no business sense. She is most definitely not classy after that stunt she did last year with that French man (the same one that went and had anal sex with Sonja's sleazy a** afterwards) then lying about it.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Till the day I die I will forever love Ramona Singer for calling her out on her horrible parenting skills and being a "Weekend Mom". Then at the reunion we finally hear the juicy details about her daughter Victoria transferring to FOUR different schools within 4 years.

How embarrassing and clearly something is not right at home or with the girl for that to happen. Luann is the type of mother who drives kids to do pretty dumb, extreme things IMO.

Teresa is Love so we'll have to agree to disagree...but I'm glad we agree on a majority of the other stuff...:)

• Members

Pretty sure the blurred face on the right was Lisa. The person on the left was the person that never made it to air.

Ramona > LuAnn because Ramona has a much bigger onscreen presence, brings ALOT more memorable drama to the series, has made a new business venture based off her onscreen love of Pinot, has more catchy, memorable aspects about her (from "Turtle Time" to her crazyass eyes)... If we wanted to make a comparison, Ramona vs. LuAnn is like NeNe vs. Sheree (or Kim vs. Sheree, however you look at it) in making the most out of this Real Housewives experience.

(Although I love LuAnn's "Chic Cest La Vie" song, not gonna lie) smile.png

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Luann should have been dumped with Jill, Alex and Kelly. She brings nothing to the table and tries to act like she is manor born.

I can't name one thing of significance she did last season except f-cking a pirate. What will she do this year? Pretend to want to have a baby at 50?

Dont even get me started on her "music".

Edited by Eric83

• Members

uh what NEW story jas any of the J HWs had for the past few years.....oh yeah thats right NONE LOL! For the first couple of years it was all about Danielle, now its been all bout Tre and her bizaare fixation on her bros life and vice a versa, Nel "singing" career, Carolines pretend family because we all know she favors her boys over Lauren, Jac and her daughter who needs a serious arse whoopin, and Kathy and her boring fams. I will take Hathy's boring arse fams in a heartbeat over the Guiodice and Gorgas, they give a nice balance from the craziness. I always found it interesting how Tre never got offered a spin off but Caroline got offered one first, thio it never aired.

• Members

I thought we were talking about RHONY?

Though I can agree I am tired of the Gorga and Guidice fued, and I hope despite the previews we get something different from the usual, but it's hard to get new stories when the same cast is used for three straight seasons.

What spinoff did Caroline get offered?

laugh.png

Edited by Eric83