Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just can't get into the OC Housewives this season. I could a little in the past but I just can't. This show has TOO many unsympathetic characters for me.

Vicki's mandible/thick jaw a** is still leading the charge against Gretchen when it's now old. She's a hypocrite and a phony, and her faux friendship with Duhlexis. . .blink.png Trailer Park Trampra is itching to get back in good with Vicki b/c she realizes that Gretchen is too good compared to Tamra and antics. At least Vicki takes off some of the heat with her. Dumblexis has the IQ of the squirrel, and happens to be friends with one too--Lydia, who looks like Rocky from Bullwinkle. Her interviews that she's put out shows that she's thirsty. She seems to only bag an interview if she's talking about Slade or Gretchen. This heffa is putting in work to get another season, and I am sorry but Mr. Ed does not impress moi.

I like Pleather Heather but she is trying too hard for her 2nd season. She's trying so hard that she's coming off thirsty. Someone needs to crack open that orange and let her slurp the juice from it to quench her thirst. And Gretchen . . . love her, but she's gradually becoming toxic and tainted too. With her coming for that Brain Dead Blowup Doll next week, I feel like she's becoming a mini Barnyard animal. So sad to know that she's now getting a reality check b/c with the exception of Heather, everyone else is coming for her in the cast via the press; meanwhile, General Vicki sits back cheesing with her newly shaved/filed down jaw.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Briana's words stating why she doesn't like Brooks, the way he talks to her, the things he says about her mother behind her back and how that is a sign of a poor character were GLORIOUS. I love Briana's common sense and no-mess attitude and while I get why Andy wants "glamorous" HWs holding that orange, I wish Briana was a full housewife. We've seen her grow up and become a nurse and struggle with serious illness and make her own decisions. She is one of the few people appearing on these RH franchises that I seriously respect and for that reason alone, I would love to see her every week setting the world to rights with a few succinct, matter-of-fact words. In addition, it would put Vicki and tamra in their respective places somewhat because both know she's the real deal and are a little afraid of going against her.

Loved Heather and the Dubrow family getting all gussied up to go to temple (everybody else at temple seemed very low-key) and taking the elevator down, like, one floor to the garage in their Super Mansion. However, Heather seems to be taking every little thing way too seriously at the moment and Terry doesn't seem that easy-going anymore about the nagging.

I feel a bit bad for Vicki when she's talking to Tamra in a very subdued fashion. I think the RL backlash against her and Brooks surprised her and hit her hard. She needs to stop wining about how the world doesn't want her to be happy, though. Either stay with Brooks and suck up the fallout or get rid of him once and for all and be seen as the "strong woman rebuilding herself" she keeps saying she is. She can't have it both ways. And yeah Nothin'ButAttitude, I find her thick jaw distracting, too.

Don't hate me but I am really not minding Alexis much so far this season, and Tamra physically tossing her out of her chair in the previews seems way OTT, even for Tamra.

OK, Lydia's teeth are... offputting. When she was playing with her kids Stirling and Maverick (!!! WTF with that name? Who is crushing on Tom Cruise in that marriage, hmmm?), she looked like a 15-year old child bride. Having said that, there is something in her goofiness which I quite like.

• Members

I actually found myself laughing out loud numerous times during the new girl Lydia's segments. There was something whimsical about her, like she is young at heart. Though I do kind of view her as a burnette Gretchen in personality, only less grating thus far! Awhile back, Tamra was interviewed and she said that Lydia was very sweet.. but if you crossed her then watch out.. then concluded by saying she is a little scared of her... hmmm.

That said, I can see why she was hired due to the fact that she seemed goofy and comedic (international and unintentional) thus far.. and provides a nice balance to the toxic that is the other 4.. though I did like Alexis and Jim featured alone since it harkened back to the early years of the franchise.

From what I could see, it looks like the housewife who dropped out at the last second was at Heather's clambake since they showed her husband briefly. I think she had dropped out right before filming was to start, but she still came to the party due to her friendship with Heather.. only wasn't featured. It could explain why Alexis didn't go since maybe the other women didn't know about Alexis coming back at that time hence the speeches from heather/Tamra about not wanting Alexis in their lives anymore.

Hence why the scripted Vicki/Alexis meeting.. and Vicki asking to bring her to Tamra's gym opening... a scripted way to bring Alexis back into the mix.

At least Lydia's introduction made sense, even if scripted.. since she does help run a magazine and Heather is the type that hungers for her home to be showcased in those types of magazines.

Not like last year where Heather was looking for a new home and tamra happened to be her agent LOL

• Members

This mess I call a head. My mom says I need a check for the things that I say, but she's the same way. So . . . I get it from my momma!!! tongue.png

And yay to Yo-Yo coming back for S4. I love my Dutch Queen! And I'm fine with lizard lips Taylor returning. She's thirsty too, but at least she didn't cross Queen Lisa this past season, so that should go rewarded. . . another season. whistling.jpg

• Members

True but some HWs I feel he cut TOO soon, such as:

Deshawn & Lisa of RHOA. I feel that Deshawn would've brought more S2 b/c if I am not mistaken, that's when the whole ordeal about her husband cheating on her and leaving her for a friend "allegedly" played out. I would've loved to have seen where Lisa would've stood in the Tall v. Small season.

I feel that Alex & Jill were cut too soon on RHONYC. Both of those ladies would've been perfect had they been on last season with the three new girls.

Other I feel that were cut too soon was Danielle on RHONJ. That bitch spilled the tea about Melissa/Teresa rivalry, and I would've loved to have seen Danielle stir the pot between the two on S3.

Christy & Larsa on RHOM were cut too soon b/c I think besides Adriana, Christy & Larsa made the show somewhat appealing and assisted in it getting renewed for a second season.

Last but not least the HWs of DC. All those women have went through messy divorces after the demise of their show, and I think that S2 would've been stellar b/c they brought the drama at their reunion. ALL the ladies did.

• Members

Very happy that Yo and yes Taylor are coming back to BH. Lets hope that the Richards freaks go away now.<br /><br />OC: The first episodes are very boring. I can't stand Heather's bickering, she is trying really hard to show us that she is so classy and of course in charge. I like Gretchen &amp; Tamra and I like watching Vicki and her daughter. Alexis's husband is taken to a new direction, he propapbly has a new headwriter. The new girl seems fun and not bitchy, which is a good thing. So far I see no storyline and the only scene I actually found interesting was the Brooks discussion between Vicki and Brianna.<br /><br />Too much filler in general.

• Members

Thrilled to hear Duchess Yolanda and, yes, Taylor are both returning. Taylor was hilarious last season with her drunken antics calling people out on their nonsense. To me, she completely redeemed herself. She kept her nose clean when it concerned The Queen, who even seemed to like 'ol Taylor...so I am all for her returning.

I just want to see the complete and utter destruction of Splits on the next season.

• Members

Daytime, I don't think we are ever going to see Kyle verbally destroyed like she should have been, especially after she contributed to that ambush at S2 Reunion against Empress Lisa. I'm losing hope here.

She starts her damn crying and then I have to believe the others back off. I really want her to get it, but I may never, and that disappoints me greatly :(

• Members

I am beyond thrilled that Duchess Yolanda is back! I was worried because at Reunion Andy seemed very cool with her, and Kyle and Kim really did a number on her character, trying to tear up the Lisa/Brandi/Yol triumverate. Even on this Monday's WWHL with Camille, Andy was asking Camille ("one of my favorite HWs" as he called her) what she thought about Yolanda and it seemed like he was toying with whether to keep her on. Luckily, Camille kept it diplomatic and relatively decent re: the Duchess. Phew! Maybe Camille should come back, too.

IA with DaytimeFan (wouldn't be the first time) about TayShana. Is she a hot drunken mess, a grifter with a questionable lip augmentation? Yes, undoubtedly. But sometimes grifters are needed amid the glamour and wealth. TayShady will also do anything to stay within the BH zip code and also brings the drama when it counts. I thought she read Adrienne perfectly at Lisa's tea party this season. In some ways, she took over Camille's truth-telling duties from Season 2.

Edited by Cat