Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really hope they keep Taylor. She has totally redeemed her worth (not as a human being, but as a viable housewife) this season with everyone dumping on her and her alcoholically blowing up at people.

Kim's just a messy idiot who needs to sit in her house (the house mirrors her career, it's style piqued in 1979) tossing chicken salad with her hands hoping to stay sober with her bitch sister in the background.

• Members

I agree that one of the two will be kept. Even though Bravo claims they were happy with RHONY's revamp, gutting most of that cast did cause some short-term damage to the ratings.. and said ratings didnt really pick up until 2/3 of the way through the season.

With that said, if Kyle is remaining on the show.. then most likely they are going to keep Kim on the show in some capacity. Though I'd rather she be down-graded to friend of housewife as opposed to full-time housewife if they do keep her.

I'm basing this on the paris excursion where Taylor wasnt 'able' to go to Paris, but Kim managed to be able to go. I'm almost 100 percent positive that Bravo footed the bill for some of that adventure so if they had wanted Taylor to go, they would have paid for her to go.

Part of me does wonder what Marisa would have contributed to the going ons in Paris. I would guess and assume she would have hung out with Kyle.. probably with Brandi and Yolanda as well... Not sure if she and Lisa had ever interacted.. Oh well.

• Members

Sad, the only way I can remember this show is on is to see this thread going on.

I detect no lies with what Nene says about Kordell & Porsha -- its sad to see him shut her down in discussions or conversations. That's probably why he went with a young beard -- no woman in their right mind would let him dictate or talk to them like that.

• Members

I actually didn't mind Porsha in this ep and I agree that these ladies did not have the right to steamroll her about Kordell. None of them have known her that long and it seemed a bit overbearing. I didn't see her not going to the strip club as her being weak but I do detect controlling tendencies and like you guys said she needs to see that on her own.

As for the rest, this episode were filled with LOL moments for me especially Nene and Kenya's talking heads.

When Kenya said that the first thing Phaedra needed be a beauty queen was beauty I DIED. :lol:

• Members

What did Nene say about Porscha and her husband? She sounded very pathetic in the previews tho regarding the whole "let me" thing. Just seems like she has so low an opinion of her own self worth....

Taylor looks and sounds so pathetic from RHOBH. Hope she's fired. She deserves it.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear