Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Im watching. Dont know why bc the cast is very unlikeable. I cant stand any of the girls besides Scheanna and I only tolerate her bc she's not as bad as the rest. Tom is the only guy I like

Stasi is the WORST. Who's bright idea was it to make her the lead? She is such an ugly person and Im talking on the inside. She had the nerve to say to that other girl that she's lucky that all she did was bully text her

LOL at Lisa calling her a ghetto bitch

tumblr_mhxnl0j3pq1rb493mo3_500.gif

tumblr_mhxnl0j3pq1rb493mo4_500.gif
tumblr_mhxnl0j3pq1rb493mo5_500.gif
tumblr_mhxnl0j3pq1rb493mo1_500.gif
tumblr_mhxnl0j3pq1rb493mo2_500.gif
I cant beleive Lisa had to sit down and school these adults as if they were children. She is above this nonsense and I cant beleive all this HS drama is gonig on at work. This show doesnt make me want to go to Sur. I cant stand the staff
L2S0S5J.jpg
I have to say that Stasi's mom is gorgeous! I thought that was one of her young hot friends before she called her mom.
Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

bio_pic_schroeder.jpg

Her dad is HOT. Oh and her mom is hotter than her stepmom. Stassi...not feeling the black hair

Anyone see SNL last night? LOL...this is so Bravo's thought process

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=c6w_-8khn2o1fpgrathlba" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So she just goes around trying to be on reality TV? I read that she was also on the horrific Teen Nick (back then it was called The N) Queen Bees and she (along with most of them) were anything but.

Yes, Bravo had me rolling but I liked the Chauffeur one.

Edited by London

• Members

I watched Queen Bees, which I strongly suggest everyone find and watch it b/c it was good, but Stassi was actually one of the nicest ones. For the longest, I thought Stassi was miscast compared to the other girls, especially my favorite, Shavon.

I think Stassi is playing it up for the cameras, but it comes off inauthentic.

Now I cannot wait for tomorrow when Brandi reads Adrienne like a comic book. Hope she gives cat lady the business.

And tonight, I hope Cynthia gives Porsha's dumb ass the business if she gets out of line.

And Kim. . . That trick is gonna get read if she comes for Nene and Kandi at the reunion. Both got too much on Kim.