Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just finsihed watching Beverly Hills and that Brandi sure is a miserable pathetic bitch. Eddie Cibrian got alot of bad flack for cheating on her with LeAnn Rhimes but after seeing this heffer in action, I can see why. She's downright awful and I feel no sympathy for her

• Members

Ehhhh, I don't blame her for trashing Cibrian publically. He really did her wrong and LeAnn wasn't too gracious either, stalking her and bad-mouthing her in public at a time when Brandi was not a public figure. However, she did come across as a trashy bimbo in the last episode. It's like she expected to be part of the BH social firmament as soon as she showed up at the charity event and couldn't comprehend why people weren't opening up their arms to welcome her. She certainly didn't endear herself.

LOL, did anybody notice Taylor being super-friendly to Brandi and then running back to Kyle and Lisa to bitch about her?

• Members

I liked Brandi. I have no idea who Eddie Cibrian is, so I don't really care about him, LeAnn Rimes or their marriage.

LMAO @ her comment about Lisa being 60. laugh.png

I HATED Kyle, TrashHo Faye Resnick and Taylor making fun of her at the event. Classy move Kyle, making fun of one of your guests.

• Members

Taylor just proved how pathetic she was. She suckered up to Brandi and then immediately ran to be a mean girl. I actually really liked Brandi and I like that she's going to be a thorn in these women's side.

I'm still anti Kyle and Taylor because of last season. This episode proved Kyle is still nothing more than a mean girl.

• Members

NEW JERSEY: Based on tweets, last night was the Posche fashion show, and there was drama (a soap actress, Martha Byrne said there was a fight in the bathroom and Tre was in the bathroom). And Joe Gorga tweeted this morning that he thought blood was supposed to be thicker than water.

OMFG. ATWT and RHoNJ in one crazy cross-pollination of drama! I've died and gone to heaven!

• Members

I thought Martha was going to be part of the cast this season because shekept tweeting about a New Jersey HW surprise. Now I realized that must've meant she was just friends with one of the wives. I wonder who. Kathy? Would be brilliant if they DID add her. Radar has an article saying they were casting new wives and that casting is complete. Hmm....

I wonder how the Jersey reunion will be considering they're already deep filming the next season. So confusing!

• Members

Brandi Glanville's a white trash ho. HOWEVER, she is nowhere near as vile as Taylor and Kyle, who did the 'mean girl' routine perfectly, cackling like two shrews whilst Brandi hobbled around Kyle's pathetic charity event (only $15,000 was raised, are you kidding me!?)...

Lisa confronting Taylor and Brandi, to their faces, is why I love her. Lisa is just made of win. Lisa's not wanting to be involved with Brandi right from the start is a smart move if you consider her perspective: she cut Cedric out, she wants nothing to do with anyone in his orbit, it isn't exactly personal to Brandi, it's simply common sense. Even Brandi thinks so according to her Bravo blog: "Lisa said things to my face -- although I was a bit intimated by her. I respect that so much more than behind your back gossip."

Kim had to be on something, pills most likely, she's a mess. And Adrienne annoys me now.

• Members

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Brandi. She's funny and does seem like a nice, entertaining person . I know she's probably a mess, but I think she'd make a good replacement for Taylor next season. I also love that she doesn't seem to be backing down. If you look at the promos and her first episode, I do see her doing anything I see people doing things to her. She's reacting. I don't consider her a bitch for that. I consider the other women bitches for not even trying. Lisa I understand, but Kyle? And TWO FACED TAYLOR? Taylor is sick. I can't wait to watch Brandi take these hoes down.

• Members

LOL love those Kim images. No wonder she couldn't attend Kyle's charity event; she finally came off of a looooooong high.

At first I thought it wasn't the right time for Lisa to try to have a heart-to-heart with Taylor about her problem, but then I thought: 1, they don't see each other often, and 2, I'm sure it was encouraged by Bravo producers.

And I'm sorry, but Brandi? How can you discredit the magnificant acting talent of your ex, Eddie Cibrian?? Blasphemy! :)

Edited by Gray Bunny