Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I dont see Albie as gay at all. I think people just assume so because he is a very clean, well spoken, good, somewhat feminine guy who is close to his mother and has a gay best friend/roomate so he comes off gay through his looks and actions in a stereotypical kinda way. Also, the Mnazo family seems to be the most open and honest of any on the entire series.

• Members

Actually, that mega e-mail (if it is true, it is a little scattered and all-over-the-place) confirms a lot of my initial feelings watching RHONJ this season. Despite the fact that Teresa is totally ridiculous and off her rocker, I cannot completely hate on her. Because, really, when you have barracudas in your family like Kathy (who is always trying to create division) and those two famewhores Joey and his deluded wife who thinks she's the Virgin Mary with the talent of Beyoncé ("Thank you Jee-SUS!"), you'd be watching your back, too. Teresa was totally wrong to attack Kathy over absolutely nothing in the last episode, but I think it has gotten to the point where Kathy only has to open her sanctimonious mouth for Teresa to want to slap her silly. It's so obvious that Kathy and Melissa play up to the cameras in a way that Dina Manzo, Jacqueline, Caroline and even Danielle Staub never did.

I also thought Gay Greg was sketchy at best and always wondered why he was bitching about Teresa or Lauren Manzo or kissing up to Melissa ("I want to be you!") when he isn't even a member of the family. Sit your ass DOWN, girlfriend.

Whether Albie is gay or not, I don't know, but if he has chosen not to announce it on TV, that's his business and nobody else's. All I know is that he's HOT to look at, and he and his brother are hilarious. I will always love the Manzo/Lauritas, especially Caroline, and still really miss the dynamic Dina brought to the show.

LOL at that idiot Ashley unable to come to Punta Cana because she couldn't be bothered to get a passport. She really is a waste of skin and hair, that creature.

• Members

^^ Sure I get that -- Teresa is a monster of her own creation, with equally monstrous relations and a truly monstrous husband. She has run after fame and fortune at any cost. She is a total fake. But I feel sorry for her in a way. She has her own blood laughing at her because her husband went bankrupt -- at this point in time with everybody struggling, destitution is no joke IMO. She's working overtime to present this perfect image of family and working those darn cookbooks for all they are worth. Meanwhile her hubby is mobbed up to the eyeballs, out of a job, drunk and threatening her half the time. She's got no support from her idiot brother, nor his famewhore wife and nasty cousin who smugly rejoice at Tre's misfortune. So, even though she's had it coming, payback really is a bitch for her and I can't help feeling pity for her and especially her kids. Then again, I always felt a little sorry for Danielle and her girls, too, so maybe it's just a question of the twisted characters that appeal to me on this show. :lol: