B&B's 23rd Anniversary Party

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More pics -- this time they are having the 23rd Anniversary celebration on set and with a cake.

1.JPG2.JPG

Mr. Ubiquitous Brandon Beemer and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. Did you know that Hunter Tylo brings a picture of JMW everytime she goes to her plastic surgeon? True story.

3.JPG

Brad whips out that Emmy. Sometimes it is surreal to think that B&B actually won.

4.JPG

The cast in their normal daywear. KKL looks like she is heading for a hoe-down after this!

5.JPG

And Ashley Jones will be joining her.

6.JPG

Jennifer Gareis realized that her waters had just broken.

7.JPG

I never realized that John McCook was so tall. Or maybe its the other way around.

8.JPG

If he opens his mouth any wider, his face lift is going to pop out of place.

9.JPG

Well, hello there, Isadora Duncan!

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

Sarah Brown may (or may not) be regretting her decision to leave GH for B&B, but looks-wise I don't think I have ever seen Sarah Joy look more beautiful than in these photos.

14.JPG

La Flannery still in costume, I see. When are they going to fire Brigit Mueller?

15.JPG

Cute. I've always like the camaraderie between these two.

16.JPG

17.JPG

How's this for Six Degrees of Separation? Don Diamont played Brad on Y&R, is standing with to Brad Bell, his last name is Diamont and Lee Phillip wore diamanté-encrusted denim at the bowling alley event! Sometimes life is spooky in its symmetry.

18.JPG

Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

19.JPG

Hey Susan -- pull my finger.

• Members

Cat, you should do this every day. Your caps were the best part. I thought I'd read somewhere that Brad Carlton was actually named after Brad Bell - which is why I thought BBell was so eager to keep around the guy who was his onscreen namesake.

• Members

I think we must have read the same interview! I believe Brad Bell also said that he wanted to keep Bill Spencer's son named "Bill" as a way of returning the favor and honoring his father. Very touching, I'm sure.

William J. Bell certainly liked to recycle names that meant something to him and his family. Names beginning with L and B (like Lee and Bill) seem to be a biggie. There is Laura Horton and Lorie Brooks, and the fact that he and Lee named their daugher Lauralee. And of course all the Bills he used in Days and B&B, and the Brad connection on Y&R. Finally, he must love the name Brooke because he gave it as a family name on Y&R and, of course, to KKL's caharcter on B&B.

Archived