B&B's 23rd Anniversary Party

• Members

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/photos.php?v=41018

This is the randomest anniversary party I have ever seen -- and not just because it was held at the local bowling alley. I guess those budget cuts are hitting B&B pretty hard! No, actually, having a party at a bowling alley is a pretty good idea -- I'm just marveling at the number of people I don't know in these photos. CBS.com offers no explanation as to who they are. Are the fans? Writers and production crew? Half the people I just figured out who they are after staring at them for 10 minutes -- like Sarah Brown who I thought was Bradley Bell's wife with a tan and some new breasts.

So, if any of you guys can fill me in on who is who, that would be great.

1.JPG

PLEASE let this be a sign that A.Frantz is returning to B&B. I tolerate her better there. Perhaps because Ronn Moss distracts from her awfulness.

Speaking of, where IS Ronn? Katherine Kelly Lang? Susan Flannery?

2.JPG

It took me five minutes of staring at this photo and thinking "African Americans on B&B? Are you sure?" before realizing that this is the little-seen Aaron Spears who plays Dollar Bill's man-about-town and Marcus's dad.

3.JPG

Ken and Barbie. Oh, I kid. Obviously the most photogenic couple in Daytime.

4.JPG

The guy next to Brandon Beemer looks like he is photo-bombing the shot.

5.JPG

Stephanie wears diamanté-encrusted denim? It would be a step up from her current wardrobe.

6.JPG

Bradley divulges to his secret love-child the finer points of bowling.

7.JPG

Maria Arena Bell's evil twin showed up.

8.JPG

Been hitting the wine spritzers, Alley?

9.JPG

Can't believe Heather Tom is the one playing the "ugly duckling" Logan. I'd rethink the belt, though.

10.JPG

Jack Wagner modeling his new hair.

11.JPG

Which one of these three would rather be at home watching The CW, hmmmm?

Sarah Brown looks gorgeous. And, weirdly, Tamara Braun-esque.

12.JPG

Ari Zucker :wub: Girl crush!

13.JPG

Susan Walters runs screaming from Y&R. LOL, yes, I know it's Robin Riker.

14.JPG

15.JPG

So... which one is Eric McCook's wife?

16.JPG

A couple of local drag queens add strength and depth to B&B's bowling team.

17.JPG

18.JPG

Wow. Heather Locklear sure has changed.

19.JPG

Winsor Harmon getting more face-time here than on the show.

20.JPG

OK. The resemblence between these two is spooky.

What, no Kim Zimmer? I would have thought she would have shown up to an evening of bowling and cheese nibbles?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting these pics. Some of your captions are hilarious!!

Did you guys saw this?

I was shocked they actually had black people working form them. As for the video, only the Bachelor spoof was a little funny.

• Members

LOL, love the SF/Stephanie Denim encrusted comment. Lee Phillips Bell and Susan Flannery look so much alike that it's scary - especially when SF's hair was longer and blonde.

Man that 'Amazing Race' clip rang true... Too funny. I could see Stephers telling Thorne to catch up with her she's not waiting on him. She was probably late getting to Ridge so she could help him blow his nose - her psychic connection to him told her that he had a cold.

• Members

You read it right the first time. It IS diamanté-encrusted denim. There is also some bumble-bee/flower/fish embroidery on the left hip and right knee of her jeans. I'm assuming it's one of Lee's "vintage pieces" :lol: since Sears phased that sh!t out in 1998.

Speaking of denim, judging by some of the other pics (Beemer, drag queens), stonewashed jeans appear to be making a reappearance. And not a moment too soon for this ugly-ass trend! :rolleyes: If only the soaps themselves could pretend it is 1987 all over again.

• Members

Hopefully only in Daytime circles. However, never say never in fashion (Balmain did torn 80s jeans last summer). Beemer probably doesn't remember stonewashed the first time around but Tylo sure as hell does.

Archived