GH: MICHAEL RECAST

• Members

Only the male fug. If Laura Wright decided to stop exercising for a week or Kristen Storms gained a little water weight, you can bet they'd be summoned to Jill's office to be raked over the coals.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And certainly not in the role of a psychotic gangster's axe-murdering son.

I really doubt that they fired Garrett just to hire this Disney kid. I think they fired DG for some other reason and needed a NuMichael fast and found this Disney kid in their files from a recent audition. They might have liked him but not for the role he initially tried out for so they kept him on a short list just in case they needed a quickie-recast.

• Members

I don't think this was a quickie recast though. It coincided with Garrett's contract cycle being up, which leads me to believe it was being planned weeks or even months in advance.

But so much about recasting this role doesn't add up, so who really knows. The cast has been so supportive of Garrett, so I can't venture to say he was difficult on set or was constantly late to filming his scenes, and they kept Garrett in the role for a year, when there was a few times they could have replaced him when his past contract cycles were up. So, why now?

• Members

Oh, i agree. No way was this a quickie recast, but i doubt the reason for the recast was the new hire. I think something went down with DG (Who knows if he got infected by the big egos that run around GH and got a big head or something). It could have happened more recently. Maybe he was acting out because of NEWCOMER DOMINIC ZAMPROGINGHAKEUNSKA! or something. We dont know.

I just dont think they fired DG to get a disney chan kid, because lets face it... GH is a downgrade from sppearing on disney chan shows.

Archived