AMC: New show bumpers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I despise the new bumpers...ABC, please spare me the scenes that I will be seeing in 5 minutes anyways! I would rather they just film all new shots of the cast to use, as well as new shots for a new opening. Since ABC is so cookie-cutter, I think this might just be temporary, and that they'll get bumpers similar to OLTL's and GH's soon or something.

• Members

I loved the one of Joe and Ruth's picture they used for those five years, great music, warm, familiar image. Less can in fact be more. Didn't care for the clubby Confusion music bumpers. Personally, I don't think it's necessary to showcase the various actors at bumper time. The b&w slo-mo replays were at least different, in hindsight they *kind of* remind me of the old vanity scenes under the closing credits.

• Members

<br>

<br>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived