OLTL: Actor out?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this a surprise to anyone?

Schuyler and GiGi didnt last...And you know they were going to do everything to prop up Gigi and rex (excuse me while i puke), and with Rachel gone...Who did that leave for Sky?

I have been waiting for this for weeks now.

• Members

David Fumero is a decent actor for what the role calls for. It's not like he's ever been given Erika Slezak-quality material. Plus, he's still smokin' hot. Plus, he and Jessica are still fondly remembered as a great couple.

Plus he's much more appealing than Antonio.

• Members

Someone said that Scott Clifton talked on Youtube about being an atheist. I don't know if that would lead to his firing, but given all this fear about offending people who don't like gays (and apparently, blacks)...

• Members

How long has this been going on? I know the main reason he's probably going is that he's a potential threat to the show's favorites, like Rex, and they have made Sky look so awful of late that a lot of fans are sick of him, but it's interesting that he was not only fired, but he's definitely not being asked back to GH, in spite of the claims they want to bring back the Quartermaine family.

Archived