OLTL: Actor out?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're welcome.

I had to act fast on it. I did the article based on the DC rumor report....then I had to go back and edit some of it about ten minutes after posting it, upon seeing that SOD was confirming the news.

tongue.gif

LOL....so was I (per my previous post). :D

• Members

This is a continuing problem with OLTL and it seems to be getting worse. They never bring in anyone new of value. They are always destroyed or made pointless with the usual favorites.

When your leading men are this rotgut, you'd better have a hell of a lot of powerful women.

We have...

Gigi, neutered Blair, Tea playing out the same "boo hoo, my suffering, I'm a tough lawyer, no really I am, wait, Todd wants to hit me again, hit me harder!" scripts she had 12 years ago, vapid Langston and Starr, John-crazed Natalie, passive Viki, increasingly isolated Marty. Nora is fine but her stories are mostly about Matthew. Dorian is fine, but she's always stuck in these stories where she has to do crazy things to keep the plot going.

Forget hoping for a Megan, Gabrielle, or Tina. I'd even be thrilled with a Brenda McGillis or Sarah Gordon at this point.

• Members

I think I liked her because the actress always seemed like she could beat someone down, but I'd much rather see Brenda or Sarah than a lot of the women on the show now. I used to complain about Andy but she was a lot better than this too.

Archived