OLTL: Actor out?

• Members

Yeah, I stumbled upon his videos one day and was quite surprised, like, "Is that who I THINK it is..." He of course has a right to free speech and I don't think that had ANYthing to do with his firing, but I have always wondered how folks up top have felt about his YouTube page. He had a tweet the other day about a scene of Schuyler praying being cut, wondering if it was divine intervention *wink wink*.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course these are very separate issues, but I couldn't help but be reminded of Marcus Patrick's firing for posing nude and soaps and their "morality clauses" or whatever. I mean, where do we draw the line? There are a lot of people who would be more offended by SC's videos rejecting the Judeo-Christian God of the Bible than some dude showing his ass. SC has a right to deny God and MP has a right to be an attention whore disrobe, I dunno...

• Members

I think Scott has every right to speak his mind, but coming at the same time as a gay story being killed and all or nearly all of the black cast being fired, this may have been part of some "don't offend the heartland" type of mentality from up top.

• Members

I went and look at his YT videos. SC is a smart guy. I like that a lot. I think that he will find other work though DC suggests that GH is not interested in taking him on. SC should look to prime time, but he should go to college and grad school if he has not already. He would make a great philosophy professor.

Archived