OLTL: Actor out?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. His left-nipple looks like it's regularly smushed by a hammer.

And honestly, I like guys that aren't so unrealistically ripped... I would never be attracted to David Gregory (Ford) or, say, JPL or Cam Mathison. I thought David Fumero was more attractive when his body didn't look like it wanted to explode from inside of its own skin!

Now I would be ALL OVER Scott Evans or Scott Clifton - even in their pre-toned days of before... because they are cute, attractive, and REAL looking. Their eyes actually appear as if they want to stay planted inside their heads. (Ever notice how overdeveloped guys look as if their eyeballs are trying to escape?)

• Members

OLTL's cast is tipping 65. Maybe 8 of those 65 belong on contract. I see nothing wrong with a menagerie of folks on recurring as long as they get their time in the sun every now and then. I don't see it as a demotion in these tough times.

• Members

So what?  I mean it's unfortunate that someone lost their job and everything, but "Schuyler Joplin" was the epitome insignificant and wasn't at all necessary to the show.  Far as I'm concerned, they can get rid of the other Scott too.  Brandon Buddy, Brett Claywell, John-Paul LaWhatshisface, Farrah Fath, Kristen Alderson, David Fumero, Tika Sumpter, Melissa Archer, Jason Tam, Brittany Underwood and Brian Kerwin can all exit stage left too AFAIC.  I'm also glad to hear that that actor playing Shane has been bounced down to recurring.  Maybe this means we'll be seeing less of Shane.

• Members

I'd fire the entire writing staff and start over there before downgrading or firing any more actors or actresses... there are definitely some bad actors on the show, but even the good ones are not being written for. Some exceptions: the show has been writing very well for Robin Strasser and Jerry Ver Dorn lately, and almost always writes very well for Tuc Watkins and Peter Bartlett. It seems like whoever is writing the stories has never met the actors on the show; Scott Clifton is capable of so much more than they wrote for him, and Farah Fath is far less capable than the material they've developed for her.

• Members

I'm not sure that Fumero and Sumpter are that safe. I would not be surprised to hear that they have been taken off contract. OLTL is attempting to cut their budget without firing any of their terrible major actors. All the supporting actors are probably in danger.

Archived