OLTL: Actor out?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's definitely all of daytime, but OLTL is a sadder loss because this show has been so defined by women. Yeah there were the Buchanans, but they were about the women in their lives. And there was Todd, but even then, a lot of his stories were also about complicated women, at least until the past few years.

• Members

BYE

Sorry, wholly unnecessary character and this plot is just going in the wrong direction. It's not really his fault that he's forced to act with the most untalented person in the cast (Farah Fath) and tic-o-rama JPL.

They're perfect for each other! Repugnant characters played by the coldest actors in daytime! I smell magic!

• Members

Danielle has enough trouble even saying her lines.

Every single one of Kelly's love interests is either dead or practically dead, in terms of how relevant they are to the show these days. I hope she brings Todd the same luck.

• Members

I have seen clips on youtube. He can be any kind of cliche he wants if he works that hard at his body. Soaps need a few guys whose idea of honing their craft is hitting the gym 2 hours a day. His would not be the character I watch for great acting or writing and when you think of some of the flabbies and lardos passing for soap hunks these days (Jacob Young, Tyler Christopher as two examples) people like this guy and Brandon Beemer deserve our respect for making the soaps good at least on the most shallow of levels. He doesn't really have to do much more than that, just speak english.

Just think about it, now that Adrian Bellani is off soaps, did it improve daytime in the slightest? He had no talent, but talent wasn't why he was on TV.

Archived