Y&R: Potpourri Thread 5

• Members

Since this is sort of ranting thread...I am just going to rant here!! :lol:

I am officially in countdown mode - this is now MONTH 1 of until I hear "Y&R has been cancelled". It took me 27 1/2 months until I heard that line for ATWT. I want this crap off my favorite Network!! :mad::mad: Well, not really :lol: but that's how ticked off I am at what is being passed off as "spectacular writing" and characters that pop onscreen. Even the actors are acting like the "walking blooming dead"!! :wacko::lol:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually watched the episode were Tucker talks with Katherine, and then the Dream Episode. Got, they were so utterly boring. And what was wrong with Sharon Case? Her acting on the dream episode was just horrid--amazingly horrid. Davidson, on the other hand, just rocked. She was brilliant. Over the top, but never shrill.

• Members

Didn't Olivia check for a heart beat months ago and heard it? How the hell do you hear a baby's heart beat if the pregnancy was hysterical? Ashley had months of medical attention to both herself and her unborn baby before Adam persuaded her to go with Dr. Taylor strictly. There's no crow to eat, because there was indeed a pregnancy.

How the hell does a woman undergoing a hysterical pregnancy expel fetal fluid? Adam gaslighting her into her miscarriage caused a hysterical pregnancy, after Ashley's REAL pregnancy.

And if this horrible writing team REWRITES that, then it proves what we've been saying all along. They're so incompetent and have nothing planned on this show and just make things up as they go along, with the contempt of fans, integrity, and consistency on their minds.

Even if Ashley had a hysterical pregnancy all along, which I will never buy. How does that change Adam violating and gaslighting a woman he thought was pregnant all along? How is that any less disgusting? What did he think was going to happen to already vulnerable woman with both reproductive and mental issues, which he already knew about?

• Members

I wonder where the crow is to eat when Maria freely admits many of these mistakes were her brain child and acts as if there's nothing at all wrong with this show? Is their crow eaten when Maria, not CBS, Sony, or whatever freely admits to casting such horrible actors, for example? You know the ones that "pop" and deliver the best audition the network has seen in "20 years?"

• Members

The thing is it actually would have made more sense if the show had given Ashley a hysterical pregnancy. That's what many assumed this pregnancy would be. Why they made the pregnancy genuine, I have no idea. They could always go back and say never mind, but the evidence is onscreen, retcon or not.

Archived