NAACP Image Award Winners

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Much deserved for both of them! They really do deserve story lines, they are both talented, as are the rest of AMC's African American characters.

I read a spoiler the other day that said

Since Frankie has re-injured his hand, he is going to start taking pain killers again. Not sure where the writer's are going with this one. Perhaps an addiction storyline for him? Theres also a spoilers that sais: Angie stands up to David when he tries to blackmail her again; David witnesses Frankie popping a pain pill

• Members

Much deserved for both of them! They really do deserve story lines, they are both talented, as are the rest of AMC's African American characters.

I read a spoiler the other day that said

Since Frankie has re-injured his hand, he is going to start taking pain killers again. Not sure where the writer's are going with this one. Perhaps an addiction storyline for him? Theres also a spoilers that sais: Angie stands up to David when he tries to blackmail her again; David witnesses Frankie popping a pain pill

Oh. Love that spoiler. And I think you're right. I was watching the SOAPNet video preview and they mentioned a character who's going to do that but I couldn't figure out who.

• Members

I'm so happy the NACCP figure out that Black people watch other soaps. I just happy nobody from Y&R won. I'm exart happy that CK name wasn't on there.

Yeah I'm glad to see CK was nominated, but Eva Marcille was. Bryton, Willis, and Williams all got nominated yet had zero story which is a freaking tragedy.

• Members

So, in order to win this award, you have to be black? Can you imagine the outcry if there was a white version of this?

You HAVE known the NAACP Image Awards have been in existence for many many years, haven't you? :unsure:

And no, you don't have to be black to win an Image Award (or get nominated). America Ferrera won an award a couple of years ago. And Tyler Christopher got nominated for reasons I don't quite understand.

• Members

So, in order to win this award, you have to be black? Can you imagine the outcry if there was a white version of this?

White people have a bunch of awards dedicated to them one is the Emmys. I'm sure you can name a few more that only white people win in.

Archived