37th Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Noms

AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

Yes. I think she played someone's mother? I don't know. I remember Mimi Torchin ranting in SPW in the mid-90s because of Uta's views regarding soaps, or her attitude, and how she hadn't deserved to win.

It's always LOOK AT ME I'M ACTING!!! Tics ahoy. Unfortunately this type of showy ticfest is what wins awards, who cares whether it serves the story.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. What a HOT mess.

The only people who desevered to be nominated are David Canary, Vincet Irrazary, Anthony Geary, Bobbie Eakes, Susan Flannary, Sarah Brown, Jacob Young, Billy Miller, Chrishell Stause (She has improved!!!), Hether Tom, and maybe 2 or 3 more.

GLARING SNUBS: Debbi Morgan, Cornelius Smith Jr, Michael E. Knight, Susan Lucci.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i was excited then kind of distraught because i feel[unless she chose not to submit herself] Florencia Lozano KILLED it in '09!!! she should be nominated..PERIOD... but i was torn because my TWO FAVE ladies are both pre nom'd in the same category..Julie Pinson and Cady McClain..where to go, but either way id b happy w/either of them keeping it. although i think Julie had a better year..also SJB[i <3 Claudia] shes great i adore her as well.Maura West, deserves it the alchohol s/l i thought she shined, although Colombino had the whole baby/losing Brad thing..any1's game babey <ahttp://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'> .. but CONGRATS to all the pre noms!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived