37th Annual Daytime Emmy Pre-Noms

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure about that. Her acting is very overly mannered, OTT, and comical. I don't think it would translate well into one tape. I can imagine people sitting around watching her awful "acting" in the KAD story, or when Blair fell out the window. Silent scream and face screwing over and over.

I have no idea why Bobbie Eakes is a Lead and MCE, who dominated the show in 2009, is Supporting. I don't even see how it's about some sort of hierarchy because Bobbie has only been on the show a few years more than MCE, hasn't she?

• Members

Looking at this list, my oh my has it been such a weak year for acting on the soaps, and no surprise, the writing generally sucked too.

I'm glad GH gave a pre-nom to Sarah Brown, she carried that show during her final months there. I didn't expect them to pre-nom her though, given that she was written out during November sweeps.

Not feeling the Y&R pre-noms, but Y&R has always sucked when it comes to this. I only hope that Y&R is passed on ONCE AGAIN for Writing and Drama Series, these hacks don't deserve to be validated in any way.

GH's Drew Garrett is the strongest out of all the Younger Actor pre-noms, if he doesn't get nominated and win for that category, I'll be surprise. But then again, it always comes down to the reels these actors pick.

• Members

I'm shocked Robin Strasser and Florencia Lozano didn't get pre nominations. They are the best acresses on oltl. I would have replaced Robin and Florizna with either Erika, Hilary, or Illene (who were great but Robin and Florencia deserve it more than them). What a disappointment.

Archived