OLTL: Discussion for the week February 22

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The entire episode was fantastic. This was definitely the best episode of sweeps, and the solidest episode in months. Loved Greg's mom being a bitch, the Jack/Dani interaction, Shaun getting together with Vivian, Destiny being thinner, Bo and Nora and Snoop Dog, Starr and Cole...all around great episode! Anything with Jack is an A+ in my book.

• Members

This Langston story is stupid. It's so ... void.

I loved everyone getting down with Snoop. That was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Okay, I'm back to clamoring for Jack's death. [!@#$%^&*] little s.hit NEEDS to die.

Um, why can't Téa just trash the vial already? Why the [!@#$%^&*] is she keeping it for a souvenir? STUPID!

Blair had the line of the day AGAIN today with her, "I'm going to be there too. Won't that be fun." LOL

Ugh, so I guess when Rachel leaves we'll be stuck with some boring ass Shaun/Vivien/Greg triangle? Who the [!@#$%^&*] is going to care about that [!@#$%^&*]?

And just in case you people think I actually enjoyed him, Todd needs to die too. I want Jack to be a rapist just like his father, but instead Jack pays for it with his life. That will be the ultimate consequence for Todd being a sociopathic, immoral !@#$%^&*].

• Members

I love that line, and if only she was allowed to continue what she would say. Does Jack know his father is a multiple rapist? I sensed that is why Danni was stopped from continuing on with the comment about Matt and the frat boys because Jack was not privy to this information about his father.

Archived