OLTL: Discussion for the week February 22

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it sucks how Sky isn being demonized. He made a terrible mistake, which came out of actions which werent even his fault. Ulimately he is a good guy but htey are talking about how evil he is and how they are glad to know the truth about him before he could ruin anymore lives

• Members

Schuyler IS a bad guy---at least, he's just as bad as Stacy. I don't feel sorry for him. Once it turns out he's not Sierra Rose's father, I'm not sure what purpose he'll serve on the show. Gigi won't ever go back to him, and he has no claim to the baby. My gut says drug overdose.

• Members

Memories or no memories...if I had a handsome guy like Mark Lawson telling me we were an item before my so called biological father gave me electroshock therapy which had erased my memory, I'd take him back in record time.

At first I thought I should skip today's episode, but seeing Sky and Rachel in today's episode of OLTL makes me want stay tuned. I can't help but to think how amazing it would be to see Sky fall back into being addicted to pills, and having Rachel be the one to help him get clean again, all the while falling in love with him. A soap boy can dream can't he? :(

Oh and something just doesn't feel right about Viki being upset with Charlie. I'm seeing more anger from her, than I did with Clint about Charlie shooting Jessica. Sigh RC...you're missing those beats again.

• Members
I agree. I don't understand why Jessica would reject Brody just because she doesn't remember him. She doesn't remember Natalie but she accepts her presence in her life.

I presumed that was the story they would tell. I'm over it now.

That is a huge MISS with me. It feels like another plot point.

• Members

They did? What was that?

I already complained how creepy Ford isbut does he have no shame? He's what, at least 25 (he's an assistant prof at university) and he's not just into a high school girl, he's endlessly CHASING her, desperate for her to give in by any measure... Charming. (And Langston's scenes of giving in, tossing her head back, were ludicrous--this is the girl who wasn't ready to give upher virginity last year?)

Archived