OLTL: Discussion for the week February 22

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!

I thought JPL actually was watchable today. Finally.

Scott Clifton did do well also.

I really thought there would be more of a 'punch' to today's episode after Friday's cliffhangers, but i was disappointed. It was a good show but not as eye grabbing as i wanted.

• Members

I am enjoying GiGi's reaction to Schuyler's confession. She needs to slap him soon, though.

Fish is still self-hating, which I guess isn't surprising. Kyle is awesome, though. Glad he took the bottle and is going to run a DNA test because Kyle at the very least deserves to know if his boyfriend is a daddy.

For the most part I enjoyed Todd and John's interactions. I like Todd putting John in his place.

• Members

Kyle is the biggest sanctimonious hypocrite since Antonio Vega.  Get off your high horse.  You did Stacy's bidding for her, and then used blackmail to save your own neck.  Now you're suddenly as virtuous as Jesus Christ.  Please.

• Members

I like Schuyler but not sure if I see a future outside of him and Gigi, and I feel she is detined for Rex. Maybe they could try him with Nat bc I dont want her back with John. I was thinking that he'd be good over on GH bc the Qs are lacking any life and youth.

• Members

I think bringing on the son of a fleeting dayplayer who killed herself a few weeks before was nonsensical on the part of RC. Why should I care about such a character? What's his reason for being? I find myself asking that same question of another character conspicuously on display who is the brother of a psycho evangelist who killed herself, and whose only claim to fame came with a few AfterElton articles...and yet another character who randomly pops up, still doing a whole bunch of nothing, despite the fact that her much more popular sister has been off screen for three years.

If they wanted me to care about Schuyler, despite his lack of important heredity, then they should have done something more substantial than use him as an interloper in storylines involving the Balsom/Morasco's. Couldn't Viki or Dorian use another nephew, or something? Hell, I would have even better accepted him as not-so-dead Paul Cramer recast...or a long lost brother of Marty's. But Joplin? What the hell is a Joplin, and again why should I care?

• Members

I think that they brought Sky in for a nasty feud with Todd and a doomed romance with Starr. This was one of those stories which seemed to take an abrupt turn to nowhere in spring/summer. Suddenly Todd was the suffering hero/horny devil, and most of his problems with Starr were papered over.

Can they please never have a scene with Bo and Rex again? The only way I can watch anything with that turd is if Bo kicks him in the butt every five seconds.

"Gigi whore...OW! Me me me me OW! I'm like your son OW OW OW!"

Archived