AMC: Wednesday 2/10

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Never really cared for JR one way or the other, but when he jumped out of that window a few years back, I knew he was an embarassment to theChandlers. Only a pu$$y does something like that - it was the most non-masculine thing I had ever seen (I'm having difficulty buying this character's heterosexuality and Jacob's for that matter). I was beyond disgusted and felt it was anything but drama. As for Marissa, the actress is good, but she is so boring. Absolutely no personality. There was no reason to add her to the show, so if killing of JR facilitates her departure, I'm ok with that.

Jesse went from being Zach's bitch to now bending over for Ryan. He should have stayed dead. Angie deserves better!

ANDREA

• Members

Thank the soap gods, Ryan and Erica are over. Jack helped Erica come to her senses.

Jack and Greenlee's reunion was so sweet. He was right to be furious at David who should have never kept Greenlee's survival a secret.

JR has got to grow up. Adam is the only one who chose and stood by him during the baby switch mess.

Scott and Annie have no chemistry, but the sooner he lures her away from Adam the better.

NuColby is great. She needs Pete, not unattractive Damon.

• Members

I liked today's episode... however, the way J.R. keeps repeating every two seconds that HE HAS CANCER!!! and the way he shamelessly seems to be using that... ugh rolleyes.gif And Ryan barging into the house and punching David... I guess it made for a cliffhanger, but God he is an ass.

• Members

That was the most annoying end to AMC. I mean, seriously? Tires screeching? Ryan barging in getting all in David's face, GAWD...hate this guy! And I hope David doesn't have a giant mark on his face, he's getting married in a couple of days!!

Other than that, I really liked today's episode. Enjoyed the Colby\Annie stuff. LOL at Annie crushing Colby's phone, and then Colby forcibly hugging Annie in the end. I like these two, when they are at odds and against each other. I am glad that the writer's are bringing JR's cancer back to the forefront, also. I like how this is sort of uniting the Chandler family in a way, it's nice. And Jacob Young is doing a fantastic job, but I agree with YRBB above, he says he has cancer way to much lol!!

Does Damon work at ConFusion now? It seem like that's what he was doing...I don't recall him ever saying he got a job there, but..that's cool if he does lol

• Members

Aside from Ryan running in, I really loved today's episode. I was only let down by average dialogue. But I actually thought Walt did a great job today, and it would be completely out of character if he didn't react that way when he found out that David was Greenlee's "saviour" to suggest otherwise is bizarre, IMHO. Great stuff, best episode this week.

Oh and Damon was thrown in very randomly and seemed to have no point except to tell us he got the job at CONfusion (AllMyDays--he said it in his first scene ;) )

• Members

Agreed with all of the above. I mean, Willey is good but you're right, he's not great. I do love him, though. :wub:

And I'm sorry but they need to pick a personality with Annie. She loves Adam but purposely tries to seduce Scott and was talking about how she would lose the house? Uh...she'd lose the "love of her life," too. I wish Annie were more consistently likable.

Archived