AMC: Wednesday 2/10

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that didn't make sense at all.... Lorraine, -1. Ryan has always been an egotistical ass, but today he really topped out. This is just a preview.

My favourite part about today was the Chandler cancer drama.... and Annie/Scott mixed in. Today was the first day I actually enjoyed Natalie Hall as Colby. She plays the blackmailing bitch angle really well. Loved Annie and Colby at the end, and then as Adam walked in Colby hugged Annie. The look of disgust on Annie's face was priceless :lol: David Canary was really good today in his scenes with J.R. I really hope JR and Adam are on their way to repairing their frayed relationship.

I am loving Annie the past few days. The bitch is back!

Jack and Greenlee was sweet, but he too is such an egotistical ass. Ryan and Jack should hook up. Greenlee said it best at how hating David is Pine Valley's favourite hobby. It really is. Everyone needs to get a new tune.

Ryan and Erica were better today, but still so glad all that nonsense is over. The scenes were written well though. Except I was a little bit peeved how Ryan just made it seem like Greenlee was the be all end all. I get it, its the Rylee agenda in full force.... but umm how about Gillian? I would have liked just a causual mention... He like completely made it seem like before Greenlee he had no one... bull [!@#$%^&*].

Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I love it! Can you imagine Brianne Moncrief playing this? However I still think Ambyr Childers was the best Colby.... aside from her first few months with Taylor and all that Valley Girl dialogue.

• Members

I was a little let down by the Jack/Greenlee scenes but I blame Rebecca Taylor for not scripting a more emotional reunion.

I love the current Colby! She has the attitude that the daughter of Adam & Liza should have.

I agree with most of your post, Adam. I also loved the Adam/JR and Colby/Annie scenes. I hate how Greenlee is being pimped as the love of Ryan's life as if Gillian never existed and I could have accepted RyICKa's scenes yesterday as their final breakup; today's scenes felt like filler to me.

It's a good thing they haven't cast the new Emma yet...

• Members

I am TIRED of whining from both JR and Marissa. It's like they're a tag team, both whining as if they are 13 year old little kids who need Daddy's attention. "He chose Annie over me!" Um, JR... you're a grown man. Your father's a grown man. All because he married someone you don't approve of doesn't mean he chose her over you -- you dumb ass.

Cancer Schmancer, I still think JR's an embarrassment to the Chandler name.

Jesse is on my last nerve. Can we either give Jesse more to do than run around playing Ryan's personal guard dog, or get a real cop please? Who the hell takes time out of his day feebly solving crimes to, oh, spread the latest gossip on who's getting married on Ryan's Day? This should've been the least of his concerns, but yet, it isn't.

Ryan is an ass. A-S-S-H-O-L-E of an ASS!

I remember, now, why I didn't miss bobble head Jack. <_<

Rebecca Taylor.

Archived