OLTL: Discussion for the week February 8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was really good, minus the Todd/Starr and John/Natalie scenes.

I was pleasantly surprised that Kelly was actually in the whole episode, because I expecting her return to be a cliffhanger.

I hate Rex. So now because Stacy isn't carrying his baby, he doesn't care that a pregnant woman is caught in a blizzard? What gives Rex the right to attack Schuyler like that??, I hope it comes out really soon that Schuyler didn't have sex with Stacy, and I hope Gigi doesn't hold it against him, because I only like Gigi when she's with Schuyler.

I loved Kim's line about the guys telling the girls to go home because their chicks. I always feel like that men on

Soaps never wants the girls to go with the guys on "adventures" and it bugs the crap out of me!

I was thinking the same thing, but when watching Soaps I've learned to suspend my disbelief. Also, Gigi isn't the smarted woman in Landview.

• Members

Well, I thought this week was better than last week. I still has a mostly "entertaining cause it's bad" aspect. I'm interested in what happens to the guppy, I mean Sierra Rose, is about the openly thing I'm interested in. Hopefully she eventually ends up with Fish and Kyle. The rest of the show, I could really care less about.

Except, I loved seeing Kelly and Andriana today, even it was just talking over coffee about the events that happened over the last few months. Highlight of the week for me and hopefully the story is good. Kelly is the only other thing that's of interest to me this month.

• Members

I liked GiGi and Stacy's scenes this week. I'm a sucker for reconciliation stories so I liked it when they grabbed hands and I'm glad Stacy was going to confess. I just wish she had gotten the chance to go through with it.

I'm also liking Kim a lot. TPTB were smart in giving her some redeeming qualities almost from the start. Kim's loyalty and love for Stacy made her a viable character, while the Stacy character has failed because she didn't have that one person she had real, unselfish feelings for (until now).

I liked John and Natalie's scenes even though I'm not real big on McPain.

Scott Clifton was so over the top in those fight scenes. The expressions he was making had me cracking up. I like Schuyler and GiGi as a couple though.

Poor Charlie. :(

• Members

Rex is a jerk, a BIG FAT jerk!

Poor Charlie, but I am so glad that Viki heard from him that he was the one that shot Jessica, now I so cannot wait until Monday. I truly hope that Viki can forgive Charlie, I love them!

Really good scenes with Viki, Clint and Brody. I feel bad for Brody, he really does love Jessica.

• Members

I kind of feel that Kim's relationship with Stacy is unhealthy and has caused Stacy even more problems. I was hoping they would move away from this with Kim.

I hope Viki forgives Charlie. I'm sure she will. I would also like to see them have a decent story which isn't about peril but I know that probably won't happen.

• Members

I like Greg a lot but I can do without Rachel! She brings nothing to the table and is not interesting! I feel like they can and should be doing other more dynamic things with Greg WITHOUT Rachel being around. Maybe Greg can be a doctor by day and secretly work as a sexy male stripper by night. LOL!

Archived