OLTL: Discussion for the week February 8

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd is such an !@#$%^&*]. I hate how in every situation where other people are worried, who is not his kids or someone he loves, he acts like a total jerk (like at Nash's funereal). Today's show wasn't exciting as I thought it would be. The John/Natalie scenes were boring. Hopefully the rest of the week will be more exciting. I was surprised to see Brody at the end. I was squirming at the end of Mitch and Jessica's scenes. I'm surprised they let it go that far.

• Members

He even does that with some of his kids. If Starr were being tortured he'd just smirk; one less birthday and Christmas present to worry about.

I think the show sees this as some sort of lightening up or witty commentary or whatever. Like if one of the old men from the Muppets lived in Llanview.

I don't know where this show is ever going with him. At one time he actually did care about Viki and her kids.

• Members

I enjoyed today as well. I thought Robin Strasser was wonderful as always opposite Stephen Makrel. When I first read he was coming back I had hoped Mel was still alive and that Mitch had him and that would be his bargaining chip with her.

I have to say, I was never a fan of Jolie but I do like them more than John and Marty. It will be interesting to see who they pair Marty up with next.

The image of Mitch with a drugged Jessica will for ever be burned in mind. Thanks OLTL for making my dinner come up a little and giving me nightmares tonight.

• Members

WTF was the point of those John/Natalie scenes? Was that for their fans? Why would their fans care for that stuff when she thought he was another man. If anythign it made it clear that she was not ready to move on with anyone as she's still very much in love with Jared. Only purpose this seemed to serve is to further make Marty look like a jealous shrew

• Members

I hate to say it, but I'm bored by the ghost Mel stuff too. I'm happy for SM that he's getting used at all, but all of these short stints whenever Dorian's at crisis make me feel that a real return is becoming more and more unlikely, and I know that's what he and RS really want. But what can ya do... And switching back and forth from Dorian and Mel and Charlie and Jared, yeah, pretty ghost heavy episode there. Can we assume that Mel will be back when

Archived