AMC: Tuesday, January 5, 2010

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: Too funny.

It's not over yet, but I've been very impressed. The lack of true scene flashbacks isn't even a problem. This is the age of YouTube, where anyone can go and watch a month's worth of AMC from 25 years ago if they wanted to. This is a pretty solid tribute to the town and the show, and I like it a lot.

• Members

Ugh, kicking myself for missing the first 20 minutes. :(

I actually liked David's little speech, it made me look at him in a different light, yet it reminded me of how the show could use him even more effectively.

"Brooke who?" :lol: Now that was sayin' a mouthful... <_<

I am liking this premise a LOT more than I anticipated. Could you see this sort of hybrid soap opera/reality show-like setup being the "future" of serialized drama (I know I know, "WHAT future?" :rolleyes: ), but how would you feel about this almost breaking the fourth wall type of storytelling? I believe Victoria Wyndham had proposed something similar (more in terms of product placement/advertising) years ago.

The sets (real homes/hotel rooms?) they have the California actors in are gorgeous. If only the whole show could look like that with the move.

Archived