AMC: Tuesday, January 5, 2010

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I didn't want to be mean, but when they came to her it just brought things to a screeching halt for me. Sorry. :(

I just love it when they work in some of that classic AMC clarinet/oboe. :wub: Gets me every time.

When they flashed the word "Hope" next to Hayley's face, who else said aloud, "& Faith"? ^_^

• Members

It's so true, and I went into this thing guarded, out of disappointment with the show's state and protection of my wonderful memories, I've been kinda building up an emotional wall with this show for a good while now. But they always come through with stuff like this. I don't know if that's to the credit of whatever the current regime is, or if it's a credit to the rich, indelible history of the show that has stood the test of crap time.

• Members

Oooh, speaking of Eva La Rue. I hated Maria for the most part, but that brief second of her tearing up over Julia's death? Very powerful. I almost stopped breathing because I was that in to the scene. Good work, ELR.

Sometimes, AMC just makes me proud to be a fan. I'm looking forward to this era of new beginnings, for real. Zendall's gone, Pratt's gone, Aidan's gone. Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes, if you will. I'm holding out hope. I want to be addicted to my show again. I want to look forward to a new episode every day again. I want to always know what's going on at every moment again! Don't let me down, PV!

Archived