AMC: Tuesday, January 5, 2010

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whew! You scared me for a second! I feared a comparison -- which would've made me crazy glue my hands to my thighs and never type a word again!

But to answer your question: No, I don't read that woman's blog. Why? Well, you've pretty much answered that for me! LMAO! I dislike a lot of what she has to say.

• Members

She's ridiculous. "It also let outgoing headwriter Chuck Pratt get away with not having to write character driven scenes involving that pesky history he finds so irrelevant. " Right cuz Pratt scripted the episode :P Sure Sara. Carping for paragraphs abotu holes in the set up for the episode? umm who cares. "Speaking of mustaches, Laurence Lau’s (Greg Nelson) was certainly an interesting choice. Perhaps playing a gay character on As The World Turns inspired him. " Does Sara live in so world where gay men all have mustaches?

• Members

I guess she saw it as some old school mustache from the leather circuit days, I don't know.

I was most confused by the comment about how poor Mateo has become Hayley's purse-holder. #1, that was his main role for most of his run on the show (and when it wasn't, he was usually acting like an ass). #2, he got that whole monologue about growing up with sisters and how much he missed those days, and the bit about Julia -- that was more than he had for most of his run as Mateo.

• Members

See? OMG! This is precisely why I dislike this woman's "blog." When you have scenes where characters are talking about themselves, their position in town and their history in said town -- HOW THE HELL IS THAT NOT WRITING CHARACTER DRIVEN SCENES INVOLVING HIST-- never mind. I might be begging to eat these words later, but LML just might not be the devil incarnate after all if she fired this woman.

Archived