AMC's Top 40 Couples

• Members

Aidan's best pairing was with Kendall and thats been tainted to hell with the recent writing. Theres no way he's going to be in 20-1 with either Maureen or Greenlee.

Im glad Adam and Brooke are up there but I would have placed them higher. I dont like how Maggie and Bianca are even on there considering they werent a real couple. They didnt get together till after they both left the show and were over by the time they returned. Most of them time, Maggie was all about men and she became a confused mess her last couple of weeks on the show.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maggie wasn't just confused the last few weeks. She was confused for over a year by the time she left the show. They dragged that on for quite a while. I preferred Bianca and Lena but in the long run Maggie and Bianca have proven to be more popular so I don't mind them getting a place on the list.

• Members

Well, we can assume these nine couples are in the top ten (PS, notice how many involve returners for the 40th anniversary show)

Cliff and Nina

Edmund and Maria

Greg and Jenny

Jackson and Erica

Jesse and Angie

Joe and Ruth

Mateo and Hayley

Tad and Dixie

Zach and Kendall

Who has a good guess for number ten? It's gotta be either Phil and Tara or Tom and Brooke. I guess they could do something point-five again and have 11.

• Members

I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening. Ryan and Greenlee are what they're trying to pimp and have been for years and they're at the bottom. I'm shocked how much fairness was given to Ryan and Gillian and Leo and Greenlee over them. I think the pimpage for Zach and Kendall might not even be that bad - they may not make the top five, or if they do, it'll be no higher than five.

I would guess the top five by ABC will be Jesse and Angie, Tad and Dixie, Jackson and Erica, Cliff and Nina, and either Greg and Jenny, Zach and Kendall, or Mateo and Hayley (a slight bit of bias because of the 40th anniversary episode, which I can handle).

• Members

Top 40 AMC Moments 20-11

20. Tara and Phil Marry Themselves (1972)

19. Erica Rescues Jeremy Via Helicopter (1986)

18. Tad Proposes to Dixie in the Chicken Suit (1989)

17. Tom Discovers Erica's Birth Control Pills (1978)

16. Janet From Another Planet Revealed (1994)

15. Erica Breaks Down (1996)

14. Tornado Part 1 (1994)

13. Brooke and Tom Lose Laura (1988)

12. Erica thought she had Has An Abortion (1973)

11. Jesse Dies (1988)

http://abc.go.com/shows/all-my-children/photo-details/top-40-moments-of-all-my-children-moments-1120/361183/359805

Archived