AMC's Top 40 Couples

• Members

In celebration of the show's 40th anniversary ABC is counting down the show's top 40 couples and revealing a set of 10 each week. You can read up yourself and they have great pictures of the couples: http://abc.go.com/shows/all-my-children/photo-details/top-40-couples-of-all-my-children-couples-3140/354640/

Here's who made the list so far:

40. Amanda and Jake

39. Lily and Jonathan

38. JR and Babe

37. Brian and Hayley

36. Ryan and Greenlee

35. Sonny Nico and Cecily

34. Lincoln and Kitty

33. Kendall and Greenlee

32. Jeff and Mary

31. Mark and Ellen

Who do you guys think will be number 1? Im hoping for Erica and Dimitri and I think Tad and Dixie might end up in the top 3 as well

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

39. Lily and Jonathan <-- Should have at least been 41. :rolleyes: Those were seriously some of the most annoying exchanges between two characters I have ever sat through, when I could sit through them.

I predict that Erica will make the list at least three times, four if they really consider her and Adam a "couple".

I hope Phoebe and Langley make the list. :) And I really hope Hayley and Mateo aren't in the top three, that would just reek of kiss assedness.

• Members

The presence of the 70s couples surprises me, as does Rylee being so far down. Love the wallpaper in the Linc/Kitty picture! And geez, I never understand the whole "She's way older than him!" thing about Mark and Ellen. Kathleen Noone can't be any more than five years older than LaMura, who is absolutely gorgeous in that picture.

Archived