AMC: Actress not returning

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aw too bad.

Sike! IMO, Eden was given enough chances at AMC. I know she has her following, but seriously, she's another Budig, her exits are as fast as her returns.

Honestly, I was hoping this was going to say Budig won't be returning.

• Members

Not a surprise. I have said over and over again, ABC does not want Bianca, a lesbian around permanently. If ABC did, Bianca like Kendall and Greenlee would have been recast. ABC liked Eden popping in for short term stints. Now the network has a chance at grabbing Eden back as Bianca, it is not interested. Compare that to how ABC re-signed Rebecca Budig in a heartbeat. Eden should have known that ABC would not make any effort to re-sign her to a contract.

• Members

I figured something was up when they were asking KR, ELR, and others to come back for the Anniversary show, then getting RB back already.

It's probably for the best. Pratt lost track of who the legacy character was and made Bianca's story all about Reese the confused "Am I a lesbian or not"

• Members

That's probably it, she wanted short term and they wanted her to commit long term as well.

They might have also pitched a story to her and she didn't like it or something too, given how Pratt lied to her and TB the last time, I don't know why she'd want to return.

• Members

I do believe they wouldn't want a lesbian. She would have either been asexual or turned straight. They always made sure her return stories some path along these lines. In the last one she was supporting to Reese and the lovely message that the right man is all a confused lesbian needs to get her going.

I can't say I'm sad not to see Bianca; even if I did want her back I wouldn't with these idiots running the show. The only good thing about her last return was some of the most hilarious press ever, especially JHC's interview where she said fans were inventing things.

Archived