AMC: Actress not returning

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure about that. Frons allowed that gay story on OLTL and thats a story they really didn't have to do. But then again its true that most of Bianca's recent stories have had some kind of homophobic/mysogynistic underlying message or subtext. But its hard to tell if thats due to the writers, the network or both.

• Members

Personally I don't think Pratt is interested in ER or Bianca. I think he wanted TB and blames ER for her not extending her contract. There's no other reason I can think of that Bianca took a backseat to Reese in her own storyline if Pratt was interested in writing for Bianca.

• Members

I don't know why she'd want to return given how he blamed her for the dismal failure of the lesbian storyline. Does she believe that Pratt suddenly has gotten less hacky or something? :huh:

I mean bad enough RB thinks that Pratt is suddenly going to given Greenlee character driven storylines(good luck with that Rebecca)

• Members

TBH, I really hope this was AMC saying to Riegel that unless she was going to commit long term, it would be a NO. For her to expect that she can just swan in and out as she pleases is ridiculous, and isn't fair on the fans.

Archived