AMC: Friday, 10/30/09

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hold up! Anyone else think Liza in costume looks just like Vanesssssa??? :blank:

Wow - I wish that was MEK's real hair - he looks really good (and much younger) today. He should really go with it!

Hello Krystal boobs! She looks good too.

Adam - awesome makeup job on this one.

AMC might be in the running for makeup/costume at the Emmy's this year.

• Members

The costumes were nice. I didn't like how the show flash forwarded about a day. One minute Jake and Amanda were in bed, the next day Amanda is in the park.

Watching this episode made me think about a quote Erika Slezak had about Dena Higley. And I think it applies to Pratt's writing:

• Members

Nevertheless, I have to hand it to Pratt for covering his ass with who killed Stuart. It doesn't appear the killer was picked out of a hat like the Cambias and Madden murders of that other writer. I just think he played it way too safe -- which made it way to easy to figure out -- which made it way too underwhelming once it was revealed.

I wanna write a murder mystery.

• Members

Agreed. It was speculated from the get go that Adam would indeed be the killer. The execution of the actual murder, while cliche and typical, I thought was done well. Beyond that though the stroy arc quickly lost steam and this development of the unnatural romance between Adam and Annie ultimately drove me away from this show. I think the sad thing is this murder mystery will go down as just a way to facilitate David Canary's eventual exit from the canvas.

• Members

Even if TK was not moving to LA, I think it would have been brilliant to have Zach be the killer. It would still all make sense. Him going all out to prevent Kendall from going to jail because he felt guilty. Trying to pin it on Annie, to save his own ass.

• Members

Ryan look like a fool? Say it aint so! lol

Amanda gets line of the day when she was yelling at David and said "Why dont you attach GPS to my butt" I bursted out laughing at that one. He was probably thinking, now thats not such a bad idea

What was the point of saying that the party was for the dance marathon participants and then have Bailey and her baby daddy waltz in there?

Archived