AMC: Friday, 10/30/09

• Members

Well except Higley would have a day last forever till a few weeks later there'd be a huge event lol. Actually I liek tghat Pratt speeds things along--especially after how drawn out they were under B/E

I thought the episode was fine actually--lotsa stuff happening which prob distracted me from things I wouldn'tlike. I LOVED the costumes--it actually made me think of old school AMC--I don't remember them going all out with costumes in years--so that was a nice surprise.

The new young guy doesn't seem a bad actor (at least next to Colby and Bailey) but his character is already such a douche...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liza does look a lot like Vanessa in that Cruella de Vil outfit.

I'd rather Tad grow old gracefully than dye his hair so dark!

It's sad that money was spent to make the makeup/costumes great while the writing is still lacking.

Yes, please sit down and shut up! I hope Adam, Annie & Scott get revenge on their asses in the near future.

At the time, I thought it made no sense for Adam to recall everyone's threats against him as Stuart fell to the floor, but in hindsight it made perfect sense when Adam shot him. I also have to hand it to Pratt for sticking to his original plan, even though the overall story had no suspense.

• Members

I'm letting my beard grow because I'm hate shaving and am no longer obligated to do so, but believe me... that's one hair I make sure I take my scissors to the minute it starts peeking out. But it's also made me paranoid -- whenever the light hits my face in a certain way I start too freak out! :0

Actually, it's right on time. It was a May sweeps to November sweeps. It just wasn't entertaining. That's why I said he played it too much on the safe side. There should've been more red herrings. Not just Kendall for five seconds and Annie for the last three months as the only suspects. There should've been more suspects because that would've mined more story.

Amen. Cabin Fever!!!!

• Members

Totally, and especially in the case of Adam, what a COMPLETE waste of time in the makeup chair. His costume was the best, and obviously the most time-intensive. I couldn't help but laugh when I took one look at Ryan in that long hair and his douche factor shot up several extra points. Uncanny.

Damon's hair looked super inky, couldn't tell at first if it was for Halloween or just all of that soap opera sheen they like to put in the actors' hair. I just realized that I'm familiar with the actor, he played Romeo in an all-male production of R&J at the Shakespeare Theatre in D.C.

• Members

Agreed--since they set it up to be all of Pine Valley was mad at Adam, where were the red herrings? I knwo the actor's unable to work but I was hoping someone would a tleast suggest it was Palmer, for example.

And yeah--I know it's a budget problem but when you have every social event happen at Confusion (ok or that very cramped looking Yacht club) the viewer does get cabin fever. Hospital, Confusion, Yacht Club, Chandler living room--stir and repeat.

Archived