SPOILER- Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true we'll know soon enough. BTW, Daytime Confidential said they looked into the rumors and are hearing the same thing. Kenny from Daytime Royalty (and SON occasionally) who has broke many stories said it's true as well. Their joint exit (said to be filled with flashbacks) is set for Nov. 2nd or 4th, I forget the exact date. We'll know within two or three weeks if they're 100% leaving the show. Sad time to be a Y&R fan.

• Members

This doesn't even really seem like a proper exit, especially after all these years. And Nikki, who I always loved so much as a character in her own right, is leaving as nothing more than Victor's enabler.

Remember when we were supposed to celebrate Nikki's independence and be so happy that she was finally out on her own? Yeah, just another con job from this team. Thanks so much, Sony, MAB, etc. for continuing to take away what made this show special :(

• Members

Color me shocked..................NOT!!!

This is what happens when the #1 show loses millions of viewers. becomes the laughing stock of soaps with atrocious writing almost Passions like (damn we didnt even get and Emmy Nom).

CBS/Sony has pulled rank, and no actor has any bargaining power thanks to MAB and crew

• Members

*sigh* I know that Day's ratings rose after John and Marlena left, but does that really mean that a soap that gets an average rating of around 3.5 should take lessons from a soap that gets 2.2's? Shouldn't Y&R think that maybe they are the ones who have been doing it right by having a stable cast all these years?

Archived